Britneys Looks on Video compared to Photo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people usually look better in motion. There is filter and your skin is smoothed out.

Britney looks exactly like she does in a picture in e.g. the original Make Me video and Slumber Party. In the past, she used to look great both in motion (video) and photos. Unfortunately, due to natural aging, smoking and extensive surgery, that's not the case anymore.  :crying3:

:selena: Well there's plenty of reasons for that. First of all, Images nowadays are super high res even on mobile phones and most of those unflattering pictures are taken with+$5000 cameras that will show every skin pore and imperfections. Your video is very low resolution. Second reason is unflattering use of flash. 

Here's two different takes on camera flash. First one is good, it makes her skin look smooth and her hair look natural. Second one is bad, it makes her skin and hair look dirty and oily and it creates unwanted shadows and reveals imperfections.

Spoiler

Brighton-Pride-Britney-Spears-1446706.jpg?r=1533396468867britney-spears.jpg?w=1024

And third reason is obviously that most people just look 1000x better when you can see them moving or IRL. 

Spoiler

tumblr_ocndg4RxEc1rkybl0o1_500.gif

Archived