Im going to be slayed for saying this : Oops is Britneys worst Album

itzBritney

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Broken Ice said:

britney jean shouldnt even be taken into account in these kind of comparisons  :disappointed:

Well I don’t nessesarily hate BJ, I only really like alien, WB, perfume, don’t cry, hold on tight, brightest morning star and passenger if it had more britney vocals. But those songs aren’t strong enough to land it anywhere but last on my list.

31 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I love oops more than BJ and baby but I do kind of agree that after track 7 the album is kinda hard to get into.:disappointed:

sis don't slander Dear Diary like that. it's the perfect closing track among brinty albums, only My Baby is better. :shadelaugh:

seriously, i still listen to Girl in the Mirror. that's like the Man in the Mirror girly version. sleigh Michael Jacksonney :tiffanynod:

59 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

@PokemonSpears destroy her

What can I say? We all know her worst album is Blackout :whatitellu:, but I've been already crucified for stating that :raven:

If this person can't see the beauty in One Kiss From You, Where Are You Now, When Your Eyes Say It, Can't Make You Love Me, Heart, Girl in the Mirror, What U See ( I don't know what he considers second half, depends on the version), etc there's nothing we can do or say about it. 

1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I am so intrigued by your taste in music, you are so different :mj:

But sis, if you wanna survive here, you have to learn to keep some things to yourself :checkit:

Hide contents

Jk i love your recent threads and the replies you get. Keep them coming :kisses:

Don't care about singles
It doesn't give you half the thrill
But the thought of its sickening
So tell me that you like it still
If only I could trade Britney Jean
For Luckys interlude, it's inconceivable 
I might be sitting with the Blackout fans
Everybody stinks, it’s just a bonus track..

But I can't make you love Oops
Its not Circus or Femme Fatale
Can't make you love Oops
I'm just a Stan of Oops I did it again...

OpulentConsciousHarvestmen-size_restrict

Archived