Art Revealed For Musical ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME

pablitonizer

Art has been revealed for Once Upon a One More Time, a new Broadway-bound musical comedy set to the smash hit music of Grammy Award-winning superstar Britney Spears. The musical will have its world premiere this fall at Broadway In Chicago's James M. Nederlander Theatre, with previews set to begin Tuesday, October 29, 2019, with an opening night of November 13, 2019, for its limited engagement through December 1, 2019.

slack-imgs.jpg

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Art-Revealed-For-Britney-Spears-Musical-ONCE-UPON-A-ONE-MORE-TIME-20190328

I'm trying to understand the first poster but still excited:bop::bop::bop:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Don’t really see why they couldn’t do a musical about Britney’s life

like really I’m sorry but does Britney the artist and her music really fit the whole feminist princess theme?

no 

Yes. Britney and her music do fit 21st century feminism. The only people upset about Britney being loved by feminist are fans of try hard pop flops whose fav desperately tried to become the next 'Madonna' but couldn't even last 10 years.  :gimmemoar:

On 4/7/2019 at 1:20 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

like really I’m sorry but does Britney the artist and her music really fit the whole feminist princess theme?

no 

Because it would most likely end up with 2008, and we need a representation of FF, X Factor and Vegas episodes of her life :lessons: 

And it's kinda awkward to do that for an artist that is still alive and "current" like that biopic. :idkney:

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because it would most likely end up with 2008, and we need a representation of FF, X Factor and Vegas episodes of her life :lessons: 

And it's kinda awkward to do that for an artist that is still alive and "current" like that biopic. :idkney:

We don't know a biopic, hasn't seen it, heard it or has any relevance in Britney's world.

we shouldn't talk about it either :shhh:

On 4/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

no 

If britney doesnt talk about her life why would she do a musical of her life?

Archived