New Britney Blind Item

MyQueenBritney

So Crazy Days and Nights just recently posted this new Blind item that is allegedly about Britney 

Apparently this stay is going to be much longer than the previous one which is why the full court press on announcements and messages of support and narrative that it was triggered by family stuff rather than the truth.

Now this other Blind was also posted back in January about Britney. 

Jan 2019: Without that strict oversight she is used to having, the times this permanent A list "singer" has been drunk has increased ten fold over the past month. Someone needs to step in now before it gets out of hand

Again I do have to read Britney blinds with a grain of salt because stuff can be made up. I’m curious as to what you guys think? 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t remember where it was but they predicted when Jason trawick left before we knew. They said she’d cut her hair off and been locked away. 

Plus didn’t we hear from a Stan on here that they spoke to a hairdresser from the POM tour that hadn’t signed a NDA and they said all the staff were told never to offer B anything to drink.

I think this is what's really happening. Andrew Wallet also said that he helped keeping Britney sober. Maybe things got too out of control without Jamie's presence and he prefered to step away so if anything bad happened to her, he wouldn't be the one to blame. It's sad to think about it but this makes so much more sense than her trying to get out of the c-ship :mhmnod:

But I do believe that Jamie's illness is what triggered her.

I can never take these things seriously because they are generally made to create traffic on a website and are usually full of exaggerations or falsities.

Also, isn’t she checked in for mental health and not alcoholism? I know the two can be linked but it’s hard to believe that wouldn’t have gotten out already. 

20 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I think this is what's really happening. Andrew Wallet also said that he helped keeping Britney sober. Maybe things got too out of control without Jamie's presence and he prefered to step away so if anything bad happened to her, he wouldn't be the one to blame. It's sad to think about it but this makes so much more sense than her trying to get put of the c-ship :mhmnod:

But I do agree that Jamie's illness is what triggered everything.

I think that Andrew Wallet said that just because it makes him look good. Also, he needed to justify the pay rise he asked for only months before he asked to resign. 

On the the other end of the spectrum, I know it’s a total long shot and pure speculation, but maybe she really is planning to have the cship dissolved and take over her own life again.

I guess all we can do is hope for the best. 

1 minute ago, Goku said:

I still can't believe she "supposedly" had a relapse with alcohol or *****. :tiffsniffle:

It's so surreal after so many years. :crying1:

It can happen to anyone. There are people who are 20 years sober and doing well and all of a sudden think that now they can drink like a normal person and then sadly figure out that they cant.

She is getting help and this time she is getting help before anything bad happened. Lets all be gratefull for that and hope she is learning how to deal with her issues where she is now.

5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I think that Andrew Wallet said that just because it makes him look good. Also, he needed to justify the pay rise he asked for only months before he asked to resign. 

On the the other end of the spectrum, I know it’s a total long shot and pure speculation, but maybe she really is planning to have the cship dissolved and take over her own life again.

I guess all we can do is hope for the best. 

But he has to backup what he says. There's a reason why he said such thing and I think that Britney's addiction will always be there. It's not something that goes away just like that.

10 minutes ago, Goku said:

I know but I thought her team could have protected her even in the worst moments but I was wrong. :tifftear:

She's getting help and that's all that matter now :tiffsniffle:

Right? Her team have burnt so many bridges in the name of protection. They even searched Iggy’s house before they could collab :wyd: 

But yes, I’m glad she’s reached out for help. 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Y’all. I can’t at you jumping to conclusions. Remember blind items aren’t always the same source. Some can be true and most are false. 

I don’t think this has to do with drinking and I also don’t think Britney ever had a drinking problem. 

She had a **** problem for a short period of time because she was being given ***** by Lufti allegedly without her consent really. 

Sidenote: how is Lutfi not in f**king jail??

How do you know she doesn't have a drinking problem? Her erratic behavior and heavy partying started before he came into the picture. We actually don't know what substances she was hooked in, but alcohol has been mentioned in court documents. And having a drinking problem is not necessarily about drinking everyday... it is also about drinking to deal with issues or losing control over the way you drink.

The writer for CDAN has been claiming through his blind items for months that Britney has been drinking. Think of all the times we’ve heard of people who have worked with her say they were told to not give or even offer Britney anything to drink. :thirsty:There’s a photo of her backstage at the VMAS in 2016 where she’s holding a glass that looked like it had champagne in it. It could’ve been apple juice for all we know but it certainly looked like an alcohol kind drink of drink imo.

Maybe her dad loosened the reigns on her to see how she’d cope without his constant presence in her life, to give her more freedom to make certain personal choices like dating a video model Sam (the 3 previous bfs all looked like set ups by others) or having an occasional  celebratory drink (post vmas performamce) or allow her to be weened off of her meds to see how she’d do without it.

I’ve also wondered how she’d do when it comes to that, just to know if she’s really better after being under watch for so long, to see if she has regained the ability to care for herself without having a personal conservatorship. Perhaps this is the result/answer: being no, she can’t. But truthfully I think it’s many other reasons not just Jamie’s own health as to why Britney’s in treatment. I think it’s mostly psychiatric and emotional reasons that got her there. I do believe Britney has been sent away somewhere (I don’t believe it was her choice) to get her help for her mental illness and to possibly also treat her for relapsing back to drinking. Maybe she and Jamie have been at odds over something, maybe she also rebelled against him, or doing another residency or him not agreeing she shouldn’t be in a cship. Clearly something happened.

I don’t believe she’s at a wellness spa taking it easy. Once she’s released she still gonna have the same problems to deal with such as her dad whose health is not that good, she’s still under cship, she’s still in a career that she’s not very into anymore. Same ****. She’s just gonna have to learn how to better deal with her life and all the challenges and stress of it all.

22 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y’all. I can’t at you jumping to conclusions. Remember blind items aren’t always the same source. Some can be true and most are false. 

I don’t think this has to do with drinking and I also don’t think Britney ever had a drinking problem. 

She had a **** problem for a short period of time because she was being given ***** by Lufti allegedly without her consent really. 

Sidenote: how is Lutfi not in f**king jail??

Britney had a drinking problem and she was an addict to different *****, ******* being one of them, for many years :wyd:

2cxuhsp.jpg

This is the photo I’m talking about it my post. Is that an alcoholic drink in her glass? Non alcoholic? Apple juice/cider, who knows. When the judge said Britney is a habitual user of alcohol and ***** and denies her access to her own children, that says a lot. Most **** or alcohol addicts... I’ll rephrase it to “**** & alcohol dependent people”,  because some of you still have a hard time accepting that Britney is a recovering addict with mental health issues ... most will relapse at least once. If she’s been drinking here and there to cope with stress, sadness or loneliness then I can understand how her dad’s illness triggered her even more downward on a spiral she clearly was already on. As I said already, it’s not just about Jamie. It’s also about Britney’s ongoing fight to remain sober and to remain mentally stable. It’ll always be something she’ll have to live with. I hope she’s receptive to the tools and treatment she’s likely being taught now. If she’s in denial about herself then treatment won’t work or sobriety won’t last. 

Archived