Did Outrageous Music Video Have To Be Scrapped?

ItsBritneyB*tch

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, twenty1century said:

i hate being that person but i can't be the only one to think that when britney retires or dies- her team could make a whole lot of money out of the projects that she never got to release officially :leaving:

They can’t wait. You see what they did to Michael and Whitney. They sold more dead than alive  

At least most of the money will go to her kids. So hopefully they’ll be full on adults with kids of their own by the time that happens. 

• Super Mods

I don’t think they had enough footage. I’m sure they shot everything with the intention have having other scenes or footage that would have been shot if she didn’t get hurt.

I have no doubt she really did hurt herself, I mean she dropped down fast and you can see she looks like in pain.

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because that thing was cursed since the beginning, there's a reason why she kept choosing other songs to be released as singles instead of Outrageous. Godney always knew the truth :lemmetellu:

This. Wasn’t she not fond of the song from the beginning? This was the era where she wanted total creative freedom but wasn’t getting it so I can see why she just said “screw it” to the whole project. It’s funny because they filmed the MP video where she didn’t dance because of her leg injury but they didn’t wanna finish the Outrageous vid lol

the song is trash either way. R.K*lly produced it so it’s cancelled (not that it’s ever been good to begin with)

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This. Wasn’t she not fond of the song from the beginning? This was the era where she wanted total creative freedom but wasn’t getting it so I can see why she just said “screw it” to the whole project. It’s funny because they filmed the MP video where she didn’t dance because of her leg injury but they didn’t wanna finish the Outrageous vid lol

the song is trash either way. R.K*lly produced it so it’s cancelled (not that it’s ever been good to begin with)

There was an interview where she was asked about that, cuz even back then he had accusations and she was asked how she felt about the fact R jelly was on her record and love her response “oh it’s one of my least favorite songs anyways.” It’s such a Britney response :quirkney: 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

There was an interview where she was asked about that, cuz even back then he had accusations and she was asked how she felt about the fact R jelly was on her record and love her response “oh it’s one of my least favorite songs anyways.” It’s such a Britney response :quirkney: 

Huh. I didn’t know that! She had such sass back then (she was super over everything but still, her trolling was fun) lol

i wonder if we’ll ever see the song performed live again

18 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean why spend money editing an finishing a music video if you know the artist cant promote it and the era is basically over? Im sure they could have put together something but Britney was over it.

Plus Britney didn't like the song anyways, her record label made her do it, so scrap it :)

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Huh. I didn’t know that! She had such sass back then (she was super over everything but still, her trolling was fun) lol

i wonder if we’ll ever see the song performed live again

I didn’t know that either but weeks ago a member posted it on here and yeah she said something but that last line stuck with me. As always she handled it in a classy manner but still lol

Archived