Did Outrageous Music Video Have To Be Scrapped?

ItsBritneyB*tch

We All Know The Tale Of The Outrageous MV (AKA The Death Of Primeney)

My Question However Is Did The Music Video Have To Be Scrapped, It Seemed Like She Already Filmed Quite A Bit Before She Hurt Her Knee. She Flimed The Basketball Scenes, The Trench Coat Scenes, And Part Of The Dance Scenes. Why Couldn't They Just Delay The Video And Have Filled In The Rest Of The Scenes With Beauty Shots Or Something That Didn't Go Hard On Her Knee. I Get That The Tour Was Cancelled, But She Still Kinda Released It As A Single. So I Will Never Understand This. I Guess It Just Goes Down As Another Scrapped Part Of Britney's Career.

it just didn't work:jj:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because that thing was cursed since the beginning, there's a reason why she kept choosing other songs to be released as singles instead of Outrageous. Godney always knew the truth :lemmetellu:

Omg that just had me thinking if Jive had gotten their way and Outrageous was released as the lead single the whole ITZ era could have been a wash. Thank Godney she pushed for the other singles to be released first. 

As for why the video was never finished I think Britney was just over her career at that point. Plus the fact that she kept pushing other songs before Outrageous shows she wasn’t a big fan of it so she was probably just like **** who cares if the video gets finished. 

She really hurt her knee but I think she looked at it as the perfect excuse to end the tour early, take a career break, and marry Kevin like she wanted to. 

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because that thing was cursed since the beginning, there's a reason why she kept choosing other songs to be released as singles instead of Outrageous. Godney always knew the truth :lemmetellu:

Archived