TRUE REAL REASON DOMINATION WAS CANCEL

BritintheZone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Jokes aside MGM Park's stage looks cheap af. The whole theater looks cheap, the former Axis theater is gold next to it.

Didn’t they basically completely redo the Axis for POM, though? I vaguely recall that being a part of the IABJ documentary. So, who knows what plans they had for the MGM stage. I just can’t imagine they’d have her downgrade after five years, especially since MGM has a greater seating capacity than the Axis. :thinkney:

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Didn’t they basically completely redo the Axis for POM, though? I vaguely recall that being a part of the IABJ documentary. So, who knows what plans they had for the MGM stage. I just can’t imagine they’d have her downgrade after five years, especially since MGM has a greater seating capacity than the Axis. :thinkney:

The MGM Park theater is new too but it looks basic af. The axis has a better design and it's 5+ years older:

p-HIPLV-TheAxisPlanetHollywood-Theater1R

Axis

20170310lacoustics.jpg

MGM 

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The MGM Park theater is new too but it looks basic af. The axis has a better design and it's 5+ years older:

p-HIPLV-TheAxisPlanetHollywood-Theater1R

Axis

20170310lacoustics.jpg

MGM 

Based on these two pics I’d have to agree. I guess I just can’t imagine Nappytabs didn’t have something pretty cool planned visually, especially considering they’ve worked with Cirque du Soleil.  

Archived