TRUE REAL REASON DOMINATION WAS CANCEL

BritintheZone

8 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The MGM Park theater is new too but it looks basic af. The axis has a better design and it's 5+ years older:

p-HIPLV-TheAxisPlanetHollywood-Theater1R

Axis

20170310lacoustics.jpg

MGM 

Weird, I had a déjà vu with the Axis pic. It's very weird to realize I was there. And it's funny, 'cause when I attended POM in 2017, I entered the theater and I literally felt that I had been there before, just by watching so many videos on YT and Instagram since the residency started in 2013.

But about the MGM picture, I do agree the overall structure looks cheaper, but I remember in the Ticketmaster map the stage had a different, longer shape, like an arrow instead of those basic chairs close to the stage.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Weird, I had a déjà vu with the Axis pic. It's very weird to realize I was there. And it's funny, 'cause when I attended POM in 2017, I entered the theater and I literally felt that I had been there before, just by watching so many videos on YT and Instagram since the residency started in 2013.

But about the MGM picture, I do agree the overall structure looks cheaper, but I remember in the Ticketmaster map the stage had a different, longer shape, like an arrow instead of those basic chairs close to the stage.

89852s.gif

That's  Britney's runway, Gaga has one too but with a rectangle shape. What I don't like is the way the stage looks with those basic screens and the cheap looking roof. On Gaga's first show you could see the roof's structure because she comes down from it and it looks really bad :orangu:

Archived