Danja confirms he’s on B10! Welcome to The Jungle

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's tweeted like this in the past about being on an album.

This happened during Britney Jeans pre-production phase. And he ultimately didn't make the cut.

So, I'm not getting my hopes up.

He's probably submitting some serious contenders for the album. But if she isn't releasing anything anytime soon, especially with her hiatus, then we shouldn't get to excited. Things can always change with her, her team, her label, etc. Directions change all the time.

Having that said, he's my all time favorite producer for Britney. He makes absolute magic.

1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Oh my f**king God the cat is out. #B10. #Blackout2.0  #JungleTiger. 

It's great that the cat is out, but I hopes it comes with confidence and bet and she bet on her product/Album.

I would like the sound to be mature, fresh, interesting and innovative.

let her music bring us a little closer to her(she's really disconnected from us ,her fans) 

I would like her to show us her facet as a photographer, we can see that she likes and really cares and is interested (let's hope she photographs the cover of B10).

In this Era I would like that aside from interesting it Is a little more stylish  in appearences,more mature in look and ideas, .We all know that it is zero superficial and does not care, we assume it (please brushed hair and clean face) but it should go at least in the presentations or on her residence with her style Minimal current and clean.Something like Maison Margiela, Gucci or Versace  even Calvin Klein that you know like or White Marks, but something of that style, never again Marco Marco.Me hurts as she physically gets hurts.

..With the passage of time I do no longer care about her dance, she does not dare to say  that she is the BOSS of this, when she was and can continue to be.I am satisfied that she is comfortable, calm and sure of what she does.

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It's great that the cat is out, but I hopes it comes with confidence and bet and she bet on her product/Album.

I would like the sound to be mature, fresh, interesting and innovative.

let her music bring us a little closer to her(she's really disconnected from us ,her fans) 

I would like her to show us her facet as a photographer, we can see that she likes and really cares and is interested (let's hope she photographs the cover of B10).

In this Era I would like that aside from interesting it Is a little more stylish  in appearences,more mature in look and ideas, .We all know that it is zero superficial and does not care, we assume it (please brushed hair and clean face) but it should go at least in the presentations or on her residence with her style Minimal current and clean.Something like Maison Margiela, Gucci or Versace  even Calvin Klein that you know like or White Marks, but something of that style, never again Marco Marco.Me hurts as she physically gets hurts.

..With the passage of time I do no longer care about her dance, she does not dare to say  that she is the BOSS of this, when she was and can continue to be.I am satisfied that she is comfortable, calm and sure of what she does.

I think this time is all about the message and passion for Living care free. I think the New era will be life changing as ****

I have a feeling he is being truthful but I’m hoping B10 sounds like nothing like BO or the stuff he made for ********* last year. Britney seems like she’s truly happy with herself rn (probably bc she canceled Domination :mcorangu:) so her making yet another album full of nothing but ****-bops everyone is begging for would seem regressive to me, but I mean hey whatever floats her boat :well:

Also I really hope is this is not going to be Jungle/Animalistic themed :ehidk: 

50 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

I think this time is all about the message and passion for Living care free. I think the New era will be life changing as ****

I'm very happy and if she has freedom she wants and has been searching  for so long and she has found her passion. Now if this is true .She should do is to know the world, meet interesting people, learn cultures.Be interested in others topics that she is passionate about it.Start different projects.She was very great with her life in New York .It seemed that she was going to grow professionally, personally, emotionally, culturally .I really loves that  Britney until she met Kevin and was her shadow and she became like him( honestly, i suffered a lot a girl with the potential of Britney would fall in love with a person with the emotional intelligence of a mosquito and who was only using her).It gives the feeling that since 2006 she stoped her whole life and she was stuck in that time.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

We can only pray...

Problem is . Danja is always as hyped as US when he gets the pass to submit to Britney . He just needs to submit the top quality music he has and remains QUIET . 

Team Britney are big on scrapping if something gets talked about. They still think people care and info will make headlines. They're delusional like that , but Danja needs to shut it . Sadly his **** won't make it . He always talks about whatever he's doing :whatitellu:

Archived