Danja confirms he’s on B10! Welcome to The Jungle

BabyHotAsIce

On 2/10/2019 at 1:45 PM, CuriousGirl91 said:

Pop Industry is practically dead since years, calm down and memories..

Ariana grande is #1 on the hot 100 and Halsey is #3. Pop isn't dead but Britney needs to be relatable again. Liar was the highest charting non single from Glory. If Britney has a album full of Liars like Ariana then should could top the charts. People still want hear her side about her relationship with JT.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2019 at 2:30 AM, Daria said:

While it’s impossible to prove, I feel Glory was extremely personal to Britney. I mean the name of the album was chosen by one of her boys, the most important thing in her life, she actually use her vocals, and seemed to really be happy when talking about it. Britney seems to be personal in her own way. 

Imagine thinking that the only way to make a pop album “personal” is if its completely centered around every detail of x artist mind. :ehidk:

What kinda of awful music are you listening too that makes you say nobody gets personal with music anymore tf :wyd:  

Its literally no surprise most fans only want empty emotionless club bangers.  :cackling:

OH yeah true Ariana sings about spending her money in her friends so personal :brityawning:

sis Glory was not personal, she hardly paid any of the songs dust because she didn’t give a **** about them, and yeah she does best with emotionless club bangers you literally just used the fact she actually sang on her own album as an excuse to defend your statement :jj: are you for real? Wow she sang her own album so she loves every single song and it’s so personal to her :orangu: she hasn’t cared about her music since Blackout and that’s a fact, maybe a little for Glory but just a little 

On 2/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, LiamM said:

OH yeah true Ariana sings about spending her money in her friends so personal :brityawning:

sis Glory was not personal, she hardly paid any of the songs dust because she didn’t give a **** about them, and yeah she does best with emotionless club bangers you literally just used the fact she actually sang on her own album as an excuse to defend your statement :jj: are you for real? Wow she sang her own album so she loves every single song and it’s so personal to her :orangu: she hasn’t cared about her music since Blackout and that’s a fact, maybe a little for Glory but just a little 

Ariana is soulless and empty, so yes, singing about spending money and friends is literally the only **** in her head. :tiffcackle: External crap like that IS personal to her and her vapid fans. :cackling:

Nobody can prove she stopped promoting it bc she didn’t care for it, there’s many possible reasons why she/her team abandoned it (low sales, vegas, record label etc), all I’m saying is I wouldn’t be surprised if she got bitter af and jaded bc nobody gaf about her favorite songs or even noticed she released an album. She took her time w it and it was unappreciated af. By your logic, BO was the least promoted album she’s ever released, but yeah, she really cared about it more than Glory :lollipop: lol k :lollipop:

And dont be so obtuse and act like you didn’t hear the stems of her screaming and belting like she did in the old days when she actually gaf about her career. After BO everything started to get more and more sterile till we ended up with BJ. And Britney’s albums are already usually auto tuned af to begin with, we all know she’s lazy when she’s not feeling it, so for her to actually get off her *** and belt out songs after what seemed like a decade of cold robot sounding crap sets it apart from her previous albums. She probably cared enough to push herself at the time it was being recorded. If she didn’t we would’ve ended up with an album full of Pretty Girls sounding tracks.  :hideous: 

Its also highly speculated she hates her job and isn’t a fan of her own music, so for her to slap a name her son chose for B9 already gives it a significant personal touch none of her previous albums have. 

Youre all over the place and if you’re going to quote me at least have a solid grasp on high school level context clues and don’t misquote me. Our perceptions of what constitutes a “personal album” are so vastly different, and we aren’t going to convince each other ****. so far according to you, x artist has love every single track, you can’t be a pop artist, if you’re a pop artist, according to you, it’s virtually impossible to make a personal album. Um ok. :wyd: 

Honestly thank you, bc now Im going to take this moment and be deeply appreciate the fact that we’re all different bc I can’t see myself living a fulfilling life full of absolutes, music with so meaning, and a undying crave for emotionless club bangers to desperately fill the emptiness. :bedtime:

Archived