Danja confirms he’s on B10! Welcome to The Jungle

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people are weird (boring) with this "Another concept was scrapped". I'm a singer and songwriter. I'm working on an album, which started with an idea, but as it evolves and takes shape, the final product turns into something else. It's normal. You are silly people who usually talk about what they do not understand.
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Wouldn't you guys want Britney to work with Michelle Bell again too? Together they created some interesting stuff before.

I’m here for this, not only is she a great producer/writer she is such a sweet girl I was talking to her recently on Instagram 

7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Y’all need to understand the way he works and what he creates for one artist is is separate from how he would create and work with another. We will see what happens but honestly this beat he posted last month is f**king fire imagine Britney’s vocals on this I’m obsessed especially the intro 

:makeitrain:

Here is the thing this time we don't have Will.I.can't. He is the one who cut Danja's songs on Myah Jean back then. I remember last months Larry talked about how Blackout changed pop music. So maybe they decided to give a change to Danja this time.His work wih JT was terrible and its not 2007 anymore. But I can be happy with another national hoe anthem a.k.a Gimme More. 

34 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Y’all need to understand the way he works and what he creates for one artist is is separate from how he would create and work with another. We will see what happens but honestly this beat he posted last month is f**king fire imagine Britney’s vocals on this I’m obsessed especially the intro 

This is Britney I’ll love to hear her on this track :tiffanycries:

Archived