was she singing live here?

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, thefaderxxx said:

Interesting that they changed the key in the live version. Sounds like half a note deeper than the studio version :rude2me:

I liked that they change it tho. I even love the key change from the DWAD tour one- I changed the album version to match those vocals and it sounds good! Except for the beginning. The DWAD tour beginning was better.

52 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I liked that they change it tho. I even love the key change from the DWAD tour one- I changed the album version to match those vocals and it sounds good! Except for the beginning. The DWAD tour beginning was better.

Can you please tell me how to post a youtube video here? thanks!

4 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

it's a shock to question if britney sang live considering she's a serial lip-syncer?

giphy.gif

i think you need to chill out, it was a simple question :truthtea:

I think you need to get a life. This was a pointless thread from the beginning. It’s obvious you’re not a real fan if you don’t know that these vocals from 18 years ago are live. So stay pressed. 

Very clearly live.  Apart from vocal imperfections, you can tell when someone is really singing by their facial expressions...the face is more tense and you use more muscles in your face and neck when you’re actually putting forth vocal effort lol.  It’s a great vocal.

12 hours ago, Criminal4Britney said:

I think you need to get a life. This was a pointless thread from the beginning. It’s obvious you’re not a real fan if you don’t know that these vocals from 18 years ago are live. So stay pressed. 

Are you 12? that's the only way I can understand these dramatic responses as I do not believe an adult would respond the same way:gtfo:

I'm not here to bash britney, I just asked a simple question and I do not get why you're so pressed :decisions:

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

I was gonna say this too. I’m not delusional lol but I’m pretty sure a bunch of my fft date (montreal) of DLMBTLTK was live. Too lazy to find video

Well I'm not sure about it.. tbh I think it was not live at all in the FFT, could be but I don't think so it looks like she was using some pre-recorded version and maybe singin some parts but is not even clear so... for me it does not count as a live vocals.

53 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Well I'm not sure about it.. tbh I think it was not live at all in the FFT, could be but I don't think so it looks like she was using some pre-recorded version and maybe singin some parts but is not even clear so... for me it does not count as a live vocals.

She used Pre-recorded for most dates, but she also sang live in other dates. And in some dates she used a mix.

Archived