was she singing live here?

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen this before! Around 3:10 looks a little weird to me, like she sort of cutting off the end of the lyrics, but it's possibly just video lag.

Whether it's live or pre-recorded this is perhaps the best I've ever heard her unprocessed vocals!

I always think that when she does (or did) sing live, it should have been over a track, her isolated vocals and even when they're layered with the BG singers, sound a little harsh against the instrumental. A backing track would really soften them up. Also she doesn't need to sing every single word, take a breath, ad lib etc  

There's a balance between 100% lipsynching and 100% singing unaided she should try whenever she gets back to peforming, sort of how the likes of Rihanna etc do it.

I’m not sure about the Boys and MATM performances in SNL but the Oops one and this were 100% live, specially because there was the time when the rumors of her lipsynching started and she was there to prove them “wrong”. In her monologue she makes fun of this “rumor”. 

1 hour ago, Criminal4Britney said:

How could you tell this wasn’t lipsynched I mean it’s pretty obvious. Are we this desperate and bored that we’re making threads about obvious live vocals?!

it's a shock to question if britney sang live considering she's a serial lip-syncer?

giphy.gif

i think you need to chill out, it was a simple question :truthtea:

Archived