Brightest Morning Star (Myah Free) - Using Recording Session/Stems

ItsOswinBitch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Britney knows that her fans were highly dissapointed with her team trying to shove myah into our ears and trick us. I wonder if she knows we want her voice and her vocal only... she should feel proud that we were detectives and figured out the vocal difference right away and were not happy with anybody else but her. Maybe the plan was to slowly work in myah vocals until only myah was recording “Britney songs” so Britney wouldn’t have to go work in the studio anymore.. well I’m glad we all busted their bubble and glory came out purely Britney vocals. Maybe deep down she is happy she couldn’t be replaced by some wanna be and that her voice is truly unique in this world no matter how many people try to mimick make fun of vocal fry and etc, ya just can’t replicate clone or dupe Britney *****

So: 

Done:

- Perfume, Hold On Tight and Don’t Cry are absent of Myah already (is that right?)

- We have versions of Brightest Morning Star and Passenger (But Britney never recorded the chorus, so Sia vocals are used) without Myah

Missing:

- Work ***** exists with prerecorded vocals from Piece Of Me (does anyone have it?)

- Alien, I believe there are vocals out there. I’ve never been able to find them though. Anyone got those?

Edit: (This is alright)

- Body Ache, never recorded?

Unknown: (as in, idk what their status is)

It Should Be Easy, Tik Tik Boom, Til It’s Gone, Chillin’ With You and Now That I Found You

P.S. What about Ooh La La and SMS (Bangerz)

On 9/3/2018 at 5:25 PM, ItsOswinBitch said:

Im doing it now as a project

Alien (I have All The Stems) - Finished

Work ***** (Will us pre-recorded vocals HOPEFULLY)

Its Should Be Easy (Remove the la,da,di  la.di,da its the only way to love bit)

Tik Tik Boom (Using The Official Acapella & Instrumental) Finished

Body Ache (Ooh La La Will replace) Finished

Til its Gone (S&M will replace) Finished

Passsenger (Using the stems i will use britney on the verses and cuz britney never recorded the chrous so i will use sia) NEARLY FINSIHED

Chillin with You (Scream & Shout - Solo or Will.i.am No Sure Yet)

Brightest Morning Star (I have the vocal stems for it but not the offical instrumental so using the best filtered instrumental) NEARLY FINISHED

Hold on tight (Remove certain words myah is on INCLUDING HOLD ON TIGHT)

Now that i found you (Remove certain words Myah is on)

I presume you’re following up this from September 

2 hours ago, MmmDani said:

So: 

Done:

- Perfume, Hold On Tight and Don’t Cry are absent of Myah already (is that right?)

- We have versions of Brightest Morning Star and Passenger (But Britney never recorded the chorus, so Sia vocals are used) without Myah

Missing:

- Work ***** exists with prerecorded vocals from Piece Of Me (does anyone have it?)

- Alien, I believe there are vocals out there. I’ve never been able to find them though. Anyone got those?

It Should Be Easy, Tik Tik Boom, Til It’s Gone, Chillin’ With You and Now That I Found You

So Hold On Tight does have myah in it at (Miss It, He Makes Me Feel, Tonight, Hold On Tight, Felt)

Body Ache - Never recorded its not in the recording sessions file I have so im guessing never recorded and last minute Myah came in

Tik Tik Boom - The vocals i have in the recording Sessions (You Got A, Thang) Are not in the correct key and when in that key make the instrumental change key) - (Thang is shorted to thing and is Breathy) - Britney never recorded the ad libs

Til Its Gone - The vocals that are in the recording session are all in one key the key off (Fall Like Rain, Day light cant confine me to a cage) - so they dont work

Chillin with you is the same - The key of (Bout A Thing) in a lower key and wont sound good in the final song

Now That I Found You - I Have yet to get the recording session/stem pack of my friend so i can't do anything yet

It Should Be Easy - (La Da Di La Di Da Its the only way to love) - Is Myah and britney vocals togther so techaniclly its One of the britney Only songs)

Work ***** - The vocals in Piece Of Me is actually not the same vocals in the Recording Session which means that Britney actually Pre-Recorded them

Bangerz & Ooh La La - What do u mean the instrumental & BGV?

2 hours ago, MmmDani said:

So: 

Done:

Missing:

Oh and I have the alien recording session as well and they didnt need Myah at all they used her for NOOOOOOO reason

3 hours ago, Coopy said:

I wonder if Britney knows that her fans were highly dissapointed with her team trying to shove myah into our ears and trick us. I wonder if she knows we want her voice and her vocal only... she should feel proud that we were detectives and figured out the vocal difference right away and were not happy with anybody else but her. Maybe the plan was to slowly work in myah vocals until only myah was recording “Britney songs” so Britney wouldn’t have to go work in the studio anymore.. well I’m glad we all busted their bubble and glory came out purely Britney vocals. Maybe deep down she is happy she couldn’t be replaced by some wanna be and that her voice is truly unique in this world no matter how many people try to mimick make fun of vocal fry and etc, ya just can’t replicate clone or dupe Britney *****

I dont think Britney new about Vocal Doubles until after the Album was relased because althougth she had NO interset in this album what so ever I Know for a fact she wouldnt let someone else sing on her album i think her team and producers talked and the team said No shes not coming back to the recording studio she is busy practising for vegas and then Told her after the album came out Because if u think about it she wanted Alien as a single then NOTHING and she perfomed Work *****, Alien, Perfume 3 SONGS of a whole new album went to vegas with Album Vocals then in 2.0 we got Pre Recorded Vocals

9 hours ago, ItsOswinBitch said:

Bangerz & Ooh La La - What do u mean the instrumental & BGV?

Does anyone know if there was any Myah in those tracks? It’d make sense if there was, but I’ve never heard anything about it. (And I think was already have the OLL instrumental)

16 hours ago, ItsOswinBitch said:

It Should Be Easy - (La Da Di La Di Da Its the only way to love) - Is Myah and britney vocals togther so techaniclly its One of the britney Only songs)

Do you have the vocals without the robotic mess that is on the final cut? I'll love to hear that!!!

16 hours ago, ItsOswinBitch said:

Oh and I have the alien recording session as well and they didnt need Myah at all they used her for NOOOOOOO reason

And leak this sis my body needs it :tiffanycries:

21 hours ago, Coopy said:

Myah sounds nothing like Britney if someone is a real fan.Maybe if the album got promoted better and had more singles and more people found out about it then the general public wouldn't have found out about Myah and then her team would have used her for more albums.

On 1/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, ItsOswinBitch said:

Work ***** - The vocals in Piece Of Me is actually not the same vocals in the Recording Session which means that Britney actually Pre-Recorded them

I have a hard time believing this. I think Britneys vocals are lying around somewhere and Myah just sucked Wills c*ck to get an album out even if its on someone elses album. I dont think she made any money off this album. If she did she would have released her own album. she def sucked c*ck to be on this album.

On 1/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, ItsOswinBitch said:

They used her cause she sucked their ***** and cause will.i.am knew Alien was a good song and wanted one of his songs to be a single instead so he ruined it.

Archived