Brightest Morning Star (Myah Free) - Using Recording Session/Stems

ItsOswinBitch

Myah is still on the chrous because Britney's vocals and Sia's vocals don't go well together and sound really ood so myah is the BGV With Sia to fill it out

(You are the light of my beautiful life i can never let go your my Brightest Morning Star) - Myah ahve some Myah vocals very quietly because I had to filter them because i deleted part of the Instrumental stem part but my friend has most Britney Jean stems so I can get him to re send it to me and i can re do that bit x

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

1. I hate that song, it should be deleted forever

2. The voice pitch and autotune edit is horrible... no wonders she edits her IG videos when she sings CAUSE she sounds exactly like this on her album.

Ok well u cant hate it that much if u took the time to Listen to it and write about it and Her Vocals dont even sound that bad

6 minutes ago, Hollow said:

can you give us don't cry instrumental?

Im not relasing any Instrumentals or acapellas for a couple of reasons

1.My friends got them of the producers of the song because he knows them and have trusted me with them

2.I Don't want tthere to be ACTUAL proof Vocal Stems that Britney doesnt sing parts of songs

3.I Don't want to get in trouble

Archived