Is Circus the only original choreography never performed completely in a performance?

warioaddams

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was lazy. He showed her choreo and it was too much work for her so she said no. She was in her early 30 not 60 so stop with the age.

Also I'm not angry towards britney. I just think it's sad that she is one of the biggest wastes of talent ever. And I'm.annoyed with her fans for constantly blaming her team for things that are her faultm

She had just lost costody of her children after the entire world mawked her while she suffered a complete mental breakdown and almost died. Did you forget that? How can you call her lazy? That is so sad and mean. 

36 minutes ago, jordyybitch said:

She had just lost costody of her children after the entire world mawked her while she suffered a complete mental breakdown and almost died. Did you forget that? How can you call her lazy? That is so sad and mean. 

in what world is 4 years later "just"?? and thats not the point. It doesnt matter why she is lazy... fact is: she is lazy. :slowdown:

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

in what world is 4 years later "just"?? and thats not the point. It doesnt matter why she is lazy... fact is: she is lazy. :slowdown:

In what world did 1 year became 4? The Circus era was one year after all that. If you're talking about the FF era, then you should know that she was heavily medicated, even more so, than Circusney. Her being lazy wasn't just because she was lazy, but because of her state of mind. And most people don't recovere in just 5 months, it can't take years, you f**king moron that is "constantly dissapointed".

49 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think Britney has worked with wade since 2002. Maybe I’m a flopped but I don’t think they have... I can’t remember though 

Yeah, he worked on the Circus album promo performances. I believe it was the staging of it. 

18 hours ago, LBoggie said:

Wasn't this and Womanizer choreographed/staged by Wade Robson? He's a total genius when it comes to staging (he did DWAD). I wouldn't mind if they brought him back for her next project. I believe her team has messed up that working relationship with him, though? 

Wade came in and make the choreography cooler for her japan performance. He added a cool hat interaction in the second verse and the marching "dance break". You can see on her face she really liked those parts. 

35 minutes ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

In what world did 1 year became 4? The Circus era was one year after all that. If you're talking about the FF era, then you should know that she was heavily medicated, even more so, than Circusney. Her being lazy wasn't just because she was lazy, but because of her state of mind. And most people don't recovere in just 5 months, it can't take years, you f**king moron that is "constantly dissapointed".

I'm talking about the hiam video shoot. Where she was to lazy to learn the choreo.

46 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

The reason you're constantly "dissapointed" might be the fact you're an ******* to everyone 100% of the time. Let's put you through just a quarter of what Britney went through, and then let's see if you will still be saying the same ****.

Just now, ralphcornio said:

The reason you're constantly "dissapointed" might be the fact you're an ******* to everyone 100% of the time. Let's put you through just a quarter of what Britney did, and then let's see if you will still be saying the same ****.

I'm one of the few people here who was positive about DOM cancellation. Lmao. When britney does something well I praise her and am happy about that. It's not my fault that she has been running around like a slob with epilepsy for the past year.

You dont have to like everything an artist does to be a fan.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Four years is no time at all to recover from a near-death experience. That **** takes a lifetime. She is still in therapy, on medication, and in a conservatorship for god's sake. You are really gross in the way you talk about women. If you honestly think you could do 1% of what she's done, then why don't you do it? you haven't because you can't. you sit here judging one of the most successful women in the world because you are sad with your own life- that is lazy. Byeee ugly.

1 hour ago, jordyybitch said:

Four years is no time at all to recover from a near-death experience. That **** takes a lifetime. She is still in therapy, on medication, and in a conservatorship for god's sake. You are really gross in the way you talk about women. If you honestly think you could do 1% of what she's done, then why don't you do it? you haven't because you can't. you sit here judging one of the most successful women in the world because you are sad with your own life- that is lazy. Byeee ugly.

near death experience?? Do you have information the rest of us dont have?? How do you know about her being in therapy?? Is that the reason why she has gotten so much worse in 2018?

Im not juding her Im just saying what her own choreographer said "she is not willing to learn the choreo" or whatever it was he said. its been 8 years I honestly dont care. The discussion was why certain choreographers wont work with her anymore... not me judging her. Its her life... she can do whatever she wants. I dont see how me saying what someone else said is me "judging her" and being gross. How old are you??  :slowdown:

21 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

i wish she had a similar styling to the music video's. The promo performances' outfits were too boring and her makeup was too harsh. It would have been better if she had a more natural look.

This looked like Primeney:

dcc005ead8ed2580c9e47a393d2b8fc2.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

This looked BORING AF and not like Primeney at all generating negative comments from fans and gp of how "old" and "different" she looked that day:

britney-spears-gma.jpg

:juggingu:

I love Circusney so much :crying3::crying2:

Archived