Is Circus the only original choreography never performed completely in a performance?

warioaddams

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't this and Womanizer choreographed/staged by Wade Robson? He's a total genius when it comes to staging (he did DWAD). I wouldn't mind if they brought him back for her next project. I believe her team has messed up that working relationship with him, though? 

22 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Wasn't this and Womanizer choreographed/staged by Wade Robson? He's a total genius when it comes to staging (he did DWAD). I wouldn't mind if they brought him back for her next project. I believe her team has messed up that working relationship with him, though? 

I wish Wade would come back too :crying1:

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

Andre did Circus...he passed away. 

1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

im pretty sure that was Britneys lazyness and not wanting to work as hard as Wade wanted.. stop blaming her team for her mistakes.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

im pretty sure that was Britneys lazyness and not wanting to work as hard as Wade wanted.. stop blaming her team for her mistakes.

I mean, I don't know what happened. But I think something happened during the Circus tour promo and he left mid-way.

5 hours ago, warioaddams said:

They only time she performed some of it was on GMA

i wish she had a similar styling to the music video's. The promo performances' outfits were too boring and her makeup was too harsh. It would have been better if she had a more natural look.

This looked like Primeney:

dcc005ead8ed2580c9e47a393d2b8fc2.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

This looked BORING AF and not like Primeney at all generating negative comments from fans and gp of how "old" and "different" she looked that day:

britney-spears-gma.jpg

:juggingu:

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmao so angry toward Britney ?? it’s not called “lazy” it’s called aging, recovering from a serious mental breakdown, being a mother, burning out after 20 years on top of the world, etc. Get a life xo.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I mean, I don't know what happened. But I think something happened during the Circus tour promo and he left mid-way.

Heard it was between him and Jamie. Maybe he was afraid Britney might be tempted or something? But then I thought why would she since Wade’s wife would be working too. There was an interview he did talking about how he was working with Britney again and mentioned his wife participating along too. Very strange, maybe it’s because she found out he had a wife or something who knows (although I doubt she thinks like that after she talked about G eazy having a girlfriend)

6 hours ago, jordyybitch said:

Lmao so angry toward Britney ?? it’s not called “lazy” it’s called aging, recovering from a serious mental breakdown, being a mother, burning out after 20 years on top of the world, etc. Get a life xo.

She was lazy. He showed her choreo and it was too much work for her so she said no. She was in her early 30 not 60 so stop with the age.

Also I'm not angry towards britney. I just think it's sad that she is one of the biggest wastes of talent ever. And I'm.annoyed with her fans for constantly blaming her team for things that are her faultm

11 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Too bad bc they had such a good chemistry 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was lazy. He showed her choreo and it was too much work for her so she said no. She was in her early 30 not 60 so stop with the age.

Also I'm not angry towards britney. I just think it's sad that she is one of the biggest wastes of talent ever. And I'm.annoyed with her fans for constantly blaming her team for things that are her faultm

She was 26/27 actually lol 

Archived