IS this insider legit ? @britneyslayer , he claims DOMINATION is not canceled

Paulino999

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Just saw that a Spanish fan page heybriT.

posted that this twitter account is a LEGIT INSIDER,   AND that he has posted legit information about glory and many other things  before.

AND. Now  this twitter account @britneyslayer  claims that DOMINATION IS NOT CANCELLED. JUST POSTPONED 

here is the tweet....

https://mobile.twitter.com/britneyslayer/status/1083423250233872388

tbh Ive never heard anything about this insider.

FBI EXHALE HELP 

Her dancer posted this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQwRPGHg4F/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ijtrf3dkciza

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

She’ll honestly be faking her own death so she doesn’t need to come back :cackling:

Legit she does NOT want Domination to come back. I feel like if it was postponed they wouldn’t have completely removed the picture of it on her social media. I definately don’t think it’s coming back. I mean come on ONE picture for the whole tour which may have been an outtake from another shoot knowing team Britney

If that’s the case I feel happy for her. Britney is also a human. If she doesn’t want to do domination then good for her. 

1 hour ago, Daria said:

If that’s the case I feel happy for her. Britney is also a human. If she doesn’t want to do domination then good for her. 

I totally agree. It would be nice to have her opinion heard for the first time in a while. At the end of the day Britney is the boss - not her team. Despite it not seeming so in recent years. If she doesn’t want this anymore then yes I’ll miss her but I genuinely would be so happy for her if she just lived her life the way she wanted to away from the cameras 

1 hour ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

Are you sure?  :demi:

Yes I heard it from an exclusive insider who works in the industry. Trust me my friend works in the industry and knows people, he heard from her makeup artist who heard it from her bodyguard who heard it from her psychic that b10 is in the works and that it will be everything Britney ever wanted. :demi: I’ll find out more info at this weekends “Pretty Girls” themed pool party my ultra exclusive cool friend invited me too. :jj:

Archived