BOMT 20th Anniversary

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im putting the same effort and money into Britneys career that she has been the past couple of years. So no. Im not buying.

She should have uploaded  IG clip of her dancing the original choro or singing some of the songs acoustic... something that doesnt take a lot of effort since she is so busy supporting her dad from a d

This makes me sad. We can’t even get **** together as fans. We’re no better than team Britney. 

I think those videos they uploaded come from other older videos we had already seen in some DVD. I'm not sure about the rest of the videos, but I think for Crazy we only have the MTV Making the Video, they would have to take something from that, and BTMYH and FTBOMBH I doubt they have footage from the bts, but who knows.

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

to be fair...BOMT (the album) wasn't released in 1998 but in 1999, meaning the 20th anniversairy for the album isn't until next year...

1999 true, but that was on January 12, so we're less than a month away from the date.

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• 3 weeks later...