BOMT 20th Anniversary

BKSTYL3

21 minutes ago, SlaaayBitch said:

It's just because DOM is cancelled they needed something to promote / change all her socials etc.

Well yes, but is the 20th anniversary this month anyway so I’m sure they were always going to do something like this. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having severe deja vu from when she had her knee accident, cancelled OHT, and then released GH:MP.

They need to release SOMETHING for the 20 year anniversary. And to make up for the cancellation/postponement of Domination. Maybe a new box set or compilation. We may get a “new” song or two...and they should release a bluray with all of her videos remastered. Maybe throw in a few of her iconic performances.

It is something smart that they could do without much involvement from Britney as she cares for her dad. Plus, put the final nail in the nostalgia coffin and call it a day. Come back with a brand new whatever for B10 after her break and start fresh.

I know that something this simple seems so unlikely because we’re talking about her team, here. But give us something for the 20th. I can only own so many different BOMT t-shirts. LOL

29 minutes ago, VeteranFan86 said:

I am having severe deja vu from when she had her knee accident, cancelled OHT, and then released GH:MP.

They need to release SOMETHING for the 20 year anniversary. And to make up for the cancellation/postponement of Domination. Maybe a new box set or compilation. We may get a “new” song or two...and they should release a bluray with all of her videos remastered. Maybe throw in a few of her iconic performances.

It is something smart that they could do without much involvement from Britney as she cares for her dad. Plus, put the final nail in the nostalgia coffin and call it a day. Come back with a brand new whatever for B10 after her break and start fresh.

I know that something this simple seems so unlikely because we’re talking about her team, here. But give us something for the 20th. I can only own so many different BOMT t-shirts. LOL

I think it's just the reminder for the anniversary. They already released all the BOMT merch before Christmas and the vinyl and all that. I  highly doubt we'll get anything. Maybe the rest of the BOMT videos on you tube. Probably (You Drive Me) Crazy part and that's it. I doubt we'll get anything for BTMYH 

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I'm a Britney stan since ever!!! Nice to meet all of you :)

I think we should organize a streaming/buying week for the BOMT album celebretion!!! maybe  now her as an artist doesn't deserve it now, but that album and that  Britney of those days deserve it!!! and I think that she made a good choice for her life and also for her career stopping the Domination residency, she clearly has more important things to think about. And maybe, I hope this could finally be the time to retake control on her life and career. And with this hope, I think that making BOMT album/single topping the charts one more time, it could be a good way to encourage her rebirth. 

I now we have only one week, but I think we should organize this celebretion as a fandom worldwide, as Lambs did with Mariah. 

What do you think?

13 minutes ago, Goku said:

I won't do it, because she's so lazy nowadays and doesn't deserve it.

The last time I brought Make Me x12 times and she left the song dying on the charts.

And let's be realistic here, the fanbase is literally dead. We're not so powerful like the Lambs.

Goku

if we dont even try, nothing is going to change  Ãhnliches Foto

Archived