BOMT 20th Anniversary

BKSTYL3

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

I need motivation from Brinty, I don't care if the album goes #1 if she's not going to appreciate us anyway. I can't feel a connection with her.  :xfactorlook:

That day I will listen to the entire album, that **** is very cute. :badgirl:

She truly feels kinda distant, but see it not only as a gift for the anniversary, but also as a sign from her fans that they still love her (some obviously dont here in exhell :fu:), especially now that she's going through a hard time :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I'm a Britney stan since ever!!! Nice to meet all of you :)

I think we should organize a streaming/buying week for the BOMT album celebretion!!! maybe  now her as an artist doesn't deserve it now, but that album and that  Britney of those days deserve it!!! and I think that she made a good choice for her life and also for her career stopping the Domination residency, she clearly has more important things to think about. And maybe, I hope this could finally be the time to retake control on her life and career. And with this hope, I think that making BOMT album/single topping the charts one more time, it could be a good way to encourage her rebirth. 

I now we have only one week, but I think we should organize this celebretion as a fandom worldwide, as Lambs did with Mariah. 

What do you think?

7 minutes ago, Italian Fan said:

Hi guys! I'm new here, but I'm a Britney stan since ever!!! Nice to meet all of you :)

I think we should organize a streaming/buying week for the BOMT album celebretion!!! maybe  now her as an artist doesn't deserve it now, but that album and that  Britney of those days deserve it!!! and I think that she made a good choice for her life and also for her career stopping the Domination residency, she clearly has more important things to think about. And maybe, I hope this could finally be the time to retake control on her life and career. And with this hope, I think that making BOMT album/single topping the charts one more time, it could be a good way to encourage her rebirth. 

I now we have only one week, but I think we should organize this celebretion as a fandom worldwide, as Lambs did with Mariah. 

What do you think?

That's what i'm talking about! :tiffanynod: You got it sis

Archived