Jamie Lynn Instagram story "He Cheated First"

Catherine1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/8/2019 at 7:19 PM, PokemonSpears said:

But isn't that her only purpose in this world? :beynah:

Or what am I missing? :idkney:

Tbh, I liked the 2 singles she's released How Could I Want More and Sleepover and I used to be such a big fan of Zoey 101, I never understood why she left her brief career after the pregnacy, she could have been a great Hilary Duff 2.0 :tiffhair:

On 1/8/2019 at 8:40 PM, Bundy said:

he appeared on all that after the break up/before they ended for good 

She interviewed him in 2003

Went to his show with papa spears in 2007

And he introduced her at some show in 2007 I think, but I couldn't find this video 

You really DID your homework :awyeah:

43 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Tbh, I liked the 2 singles she's released How Could I Want More and Sleepover and I used to be such a big fan of Zoey 101, I never understood why she left her brief career after the pregnacy, she could have been a great Hilary Duff 2.0 :tiffhair:

I never liked her as a kid. Like, when she was a kid, and I was even younger, I used to dislike her, in interviews with Britney and such and never liked Zoey 101 either. Maybe I was just jealous that she was Britney's sister, but, I don't know, I never found her funny or something.

It wasn't until years later, now that she was an adult, that I started to like her a bit more.

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

You really DID your homework :awyeah:

I guess I was too much of a fan back in the day and I still have a kinda good memory :cackling:

6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

2019 and Britney fans and the general public defend and loves this Guy.There's evidence of Justin being unfaithful to Britney.The evidence of Britney just a song produced by Scott Storch and a video in which Britney gave the green light.

Sad ,a boy who humiliated her, insulted her, that in 2007 he laughed at her, who campaigned against her along with Sonia Muckle and Johnny W(Part Of The Old Britney Team)  just for the benefit of his career.

I don't like JT and also think he probably did her wrong (I know about the pics were he was leaving a hotel with one all Saint, but at the time they didn't confirm their relationship yet, so the media speculated. They could be on a break or had fight and he maybe he just didn't want to hurt her feelings. But as far as we know, we only know that it seems that from late 2000 to early 2002 they were steady), however why didn't she defended herself when Diane Sawyer asked her about how JT gave the impression  she was unfaithful? She shaded him saying he did cmar video for controversy, so she wouldn't have a problem in saying that she didn't cheat, that he was lying about that too. But she only said he wasn't right or wrong, that everybody has their side of history. 

And he was already dating Cameron at that time. She did smt and he milked. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:40 AM, jordeezy said:

In 2003 Justin was partying with Emma Bunton and claims he hooked up with her... when did Britney and Justin break up again?  I can't remember

Emma is on the far left - Britney always reminded me of her a bit

4BBC4E0B00000578-5677165-image-a-209_152

https://coolspotters.com/files/photos/980974/emma-bunton-and-jamie-theakston-gallery.jpg

pay_emma_bunton_wearing_justin_timberlak

emma.jpg

XRcc.gif

They broke up officially in 2002 but they got together a few times after that, but didn't confirm or were seen together. She did say he first broke up with her and then she broke up with him. Lance and JC also said how they got back together a few times. And in 2003 when she was seen with Fred Durst, later he said she was playing him going out with Colin Farrell and then ditching him to fly and see JT (there is a video on YouTube where he says those things) 

Coincidence or not, the time she was seen with Fred and Colin was really close to JT's Bday where she attended, even after all that cmar video mess, so my guess is Fred wasn't lying. 

7 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It's important it's been a long time but hurt Britney a lot, both personally and professionally and his last lack of respect was in 2013.

Its time for her to move along (goodbye)

It's time for her to get it on (okay)
Shes tired of singing sad songs (alright)
It's time for her (Exhell, let's go)

6 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Its time for her to move along (goodbye)

It's time for her to get it on (okay)
Shes tired of singing sad songs (alright)
It's time for her (Exhell, let's go)

Perfect ,she said goodbye a long time ago.The problem is when you've been humiliating a person since 2002 and pretending that it had not happened.One of the last insults was in 2013 and it was a concert.Of course, the lack of respect can only be from one direction.

21 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

You’re joking, right? He may have loved her a lot but he definitely was unfaithful first. They were teenagers who almost never saw eachother. 

You can tell in Britney's interview with Diane Sawyer that she looked guilty, everyone knows she slept with Wade, Justin's music video backs it up and Everytime. Where is there any proof Justin cheated first? I think the problem started with Justin never saw Britney and she wanted attention and Wade showed it. Things happen...

Archived