Jamie Lynn Instagram story "He Cheated First"

Catherine1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Just because she is Britney's sister doesn't mean everything she says must be Britney related. I think. :nyschool:

But wait, didn't she kept getting along with Pussyfied after Britney and him broke up? There were photos of them right? Or am I confused now? :idkney:

I kind of remember Jamie once tweeted a Throwback Thursday posting a pic of her, JT and Britney in Mexico in 2002 when she was still a little girl. 

he appeared on all that after the break up/before they ended for good 

She interviewed him in 2003

Went to his show with papa spears in 2007

And he introduced her at some show in 2007 I think, but I couldn't find this video 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney is the one that cheated. Maybe he also cheated but I don’t think so 

I think she cheated because JT couldn’t be with her 24/7 like how she likes all her men to be... she even says that in Guilty. 

2019 and Britney fans and the general public defend and loves this Guy.There's evidence of Justin being unfaithful to Britney.The evidence of Britney just a song produced by Scott Storch and a video in which Britney gave the green light.

Sad ,a boy who humiliated her, insulted her, that in 2007 he laughed at her, who campaigned against her along with Sonia Muckle and Johnny W(Part Of The Old Britney Team)  just for the benefit of his career.

6 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

No, Britney cheated on him for sure. Justin loved her very much and wouldn't have done that. Britney was a bad gurl. :wontcry:

You’re joking, right? He may have loved her a lot but he definitely was unfaithful first. They were teenagers who almost never saw eachother. 

Archived