Jamie Lynn Instagram story "He Cheated First"

So I saw this on Twitter earlier, it's a story from Jamie Lynns Instagram page, she sings "he cheated first" at the end of the song she winks into the camera. 

This maybe a reach but some Britney fans think that this is Jamie Lynn implying that it is about JT.

I'm not sure as I don't think Jamie Lynn would bring that up after all this time, it could be completely random. 

What do you guys think?

Check out @slumberpussy’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/slumberpussy/status/1082751525829705728?s=09

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jamie Lynn

she and myah have good chemistry

Dont think she's referring to Britney and Justin tbh 

Just because she is Britney's sister doesn't mean everything she says must be Britney related. I think. :nyschool:

But wait, didn't she kept getting along with Pussyfied after Britney and him broke up? There were photos of them right? Or am I confused now? :idkney:

I kind of remember Jamie once tweeted a Throwback Thursday posting a pic of her, JT and Britney in Mexico in 2002 when she was still a little girl. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Just because she is Britney's sister doesn't mean everything she says must be Britney related. I think. :nyschool:

But isn't that her only purpose in this world? :beynah:

Or what am I missing? :idkney:

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Why couldn’t she be talking about her ex partner, father of her eldest kid 

What?! I thought Maddie and Evey had the same father.. tell me more..

Got It. Wiki. I didn't follow that years between Circus and pre release of Glory. Only Scream&Shout and S&M at the club.. **** happens!

• Like 1