Press Drama its Here: Billboard - Cancellation Could Cost Her Millions

Barajas

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t know if that is really the case. Depending on what goes down if the show goes on will determine a lot of things. General fans that paid and lost money may not go now. If ppl weren’t in general gonna go I don’t see why her dad being ill would make ppl want to see her more 

Really if a new show happens the biggest help to tickets will be Britney involved promo. New single and interviews of Britney being involved. Clearly the nonpromo route wasn’t working. 

What are you talking about 

There was promo on social media and the media and there would have been more promo later this month leading up to showtime

Be quiet, embarrassing yourself

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

What I'm worried about it's not about if she lose money ...

im worried that big names in the industry, producers, directors, hotels , sponsors,  etc... are going to want to work with her again...   

Nobody going to stop working with her because she's human and realizes what's more important in life

My god some you all are dumb

1 hour ago, Paulino999 said:

What I'm worried about it's not about if she lose money ...

im worried that big names in the industry, producers, directors, hotels , sponsors,  etc... are going to want to work with her again...   

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She’s easily got $250m sitting in the bank or in assets. I’m sure she would happily pay $10m to MGM so she could be with her dad in what could be the last weeks of his life 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

We don’t really know what’s going on. 

Maybe they will pay less or add more promo to the contract. Only time will tell.

I’m sort of lost on what you are saying. 

Creative directors and dancers have already put in work so they deserve to be paid. Britney was gonna get paid a set fee for each show. The show doesn’t go on she doesn’t get paid. 

This show was to get more money. She isn’t gonna go broke by not doing it. 

Sorry for the multiquote, but in regards to damage what spearsfan is mostly true.

but financially it probably won’t be 10million far less.

britney loses money on the dancers she hired for rehearsal, the creative directors she paid to create a show And maybe the first few dates of her residency as we don’t know the grace period unless she can find a replacement usually contracts have grace periods, 

It does slightly damage her pull with big names especially businesses who buy up seats in bulk such as restaurants e.t.c on the primary seller market and may deter not necessarily producers but people working in touring sector. 

I don't give a crap about Britney owing money for cancelling Domination. Why should any of us?   Why is Billboard trying to make us care?

Its like MGM fears that Britney is not going to come back so they're trying to put pressure on her to fulfill the future obligation by making Britney fans care about their concerns.  I bet MGM had Billboard to write this article.

When Britney is ready to come back she might not even want to do Vegas anymore and there goes MGM Vegas dreams of locking in Britney Spears for 4 years like Plant Hollywood did.

Whether he is expected to recover or not... they are missing the point. Its freckin family, they forget when us children get older...so do our parents.   I dont blame Brit for spending more time with her dad and rest of her family.  For Gods sake this man saved her career and her life.  vegas can wait. It will always be there.  Its britney spears.   I honestly think shes being overworked again just like through in the zone...I mean 4 year POM SHOW then the tour....then few months later new residency and rehearsals etc... she just needs to excuse herself, I'm proud of her.  She needs to take a lengthy break... at this point idgaf about new music, when your family is hurting.  That's always number one.  I'm glad she made this decision.  Proves that she IS in control of her life.   

Take all the time you need queen. 

16 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

while i understand how hard it must be for the family at the moment, his condition is stable and he is likely to recover, so it's fine to talk business in my view. if he was in critical condition it would be insensitive. i think jamie's illness plus the stress of getting the show ready in a month and its low sales have pushed her to finally stop. all summer i kept thinking 'she needs a break' watching her performances, and i think she's finally snapped and is doing it.

You act like you know these people personally. You know nothing.

Archived