Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

14 minutes ago, Alice X said:

I can't believe some of the comments I read here. How could people be so rude? :wontcry:

Don't you get it? Her father is SICK! She wants to spend time with him. You don't know what's the condition. If it was life threatening, it could be a stroke, cancer, or many others that could potentially reoccur. Do you know how heartbreaking it would be if something happened to him when she's in Vegas doing her shows? :crying1:

Britney, take all the time you need with your loved ones! 

exactly. sad that seriously only 1% of the comments are like this one. you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Pinty said:

With all this happening i think i will use it as an excuse to finally stop checking for Britney everyday and somehow miss her again, if that makes sense.

Ive been a fan since 1998 and since Zuckenberg or someone invented the internet i have checked for her DAILY. Last 5 years have been kinda tiring so since i dont see any hope for this year i will cancel my suscription to her life until 2020, in hopes that someday this year i will open up youtube and be surprised by some new song from her or something cool, i want to feel that again without expecting nothing... just like when i was a kid mesmerized by this woman

Love you Britney, thanks been there when no one else was

Sounds like a great idea :yaknow: I just hate f**kin waitin :nochillbrit:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alice X said:

I can't believe some of the comments I read here. How could people be so rude? :wontcry:

Don't you get it? Her father is SICK! She wants to spend time with him. You don't know what's the condition. If it was life threatening, it could be a stroke, cancer, or many others that could potentially reoccur. Do you know how heartbreaking it would be if something happened to him when she's in Vegas doing her shows? :crying1:

Britney, take all the time you need with your loved ones! 

I'm shocked by how rude some people are in here. f**king ********. Wow.

I hope Britney stays with her family for as long as she wants.

We don't deserve her tbh. 

• Like 4

I’ve been thinking about this over night... and I’m not sure it’s the complete reason

today she’s pictured in los Angeles in a mall, and Jamie is in Louisiana about 2000 miles away. He has been staying with Jamie Lynn’s family in her house

Jamie lynn is also supposed to be touring this year again after a 4 year break (intimate shows) and releasing a LP country album so let’s also see if that happens too.   She’s desperate to get her music popular.... 

• Like 2

Even if her dad is currently fine, she did say he has a long road to recovery. If she was still doing the show, her time and energy would be DEDICATED to that. Allow her the time to not focus on her work, but to focus on her family. She doesn't need to be with him 24 hours a day, but she does need to be within reaching distance if god forbid his condition declines. 

I'm so proud of her and I can tell she was genuinely excited for this. So when she says it's heartbreaking for her to cancel, for once, I believe her.

I wish the best for them all.

• Like 8

Yeah but guys... regardless of whether her dads on the mend/ on his deathbed or whatever.

IT WOULD STILL EFFECT HER PERFORMANCES.

Shes doing herself and the fans a favour by stepping back because she’d be more closed off (if thats possible), bit sloppy and all the rest of it because she wasn’t in the right place mentally. Critics and fans would maul her. Shes 100% doing the right thing. 

I don’t know about anyone else... but I was like :brityawning: over the whole Domination announcement & buildup. Wasn’t interested in even coming back out to LV to see it. However now after potentially having it snatched away from us... I’m now going to save and get my *** out there as soon as shows announced next year! So it’s actually given me a new lease of excitement for some reason. Ha!

People will be intrigued as to what she does to come back from this. And I’m praying she comes back with a point to prove!

Take your time off Britney hun. Be with your fam. And we’ll see your explosive comeback sometime in the near future :bedtime:

• Like 5

I'm conflicted.. I just saw pappa spears on Jamie Lynns story last week and he seemed fine. Yes, the man is looking old, but they had fun. 
So the first thought was also oh are the sales that bad, or have they come up with a new concept...

But.. My father is terminal ill too, and it really messes with ones head. It's hard to focus on being happy and even work can be hard, even though I have an office-job. Not that hard, but it takes a lot of focus. And I guess Britney isn't that strong mentally to just push that away 8 hours a day in dancing.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, falka said:

That Niagara of statements is seriously out of place especially when refunds are already given.

:nyheadache:

They know what fans want too from that ask question and they know that most were unhappy. 

It just looks bad on there part to invest themselves into this situation by saying all this. 

If the show comes back and none of these things happen there will be blood. 

6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Me too. It’s easy to say “everything you ever wanted was coming” when you know it’s cancelled.

Britney fans cling to stuff like this. So we’ll be hearing about Domination for the rest of our lives. “What could have been~”

Like I just said, what is gonna happen if/when Vegas happens again and it is like Pom more than what their saying. 

Maybe they have wiped their hands of it and know they aren’t coming back so they will use how great their show was over whoever does it.

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's with her family any other time when she's off her job

Make it make sense

You are the only one that doesn’t make sense. 

She is with her family but now she has more time with her family because she doesn’t have to be anywhere else...