Nappytabs Posts About Domination Pre-Production

Superstition

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t we already have a lot more than we do for domination last time with POM?

Didnt we already know what the show’s theme was? The meaning? We had more than one pic, right? I mean we did get IABJ and I don’t feel like we’ll be getting something like that this time around...but wasn’t there more hype?

right?!?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

"A lot to figure out" means they are doing small changes to eveything. The same happened in POM, sometimes they run into trouble and all that. Remember the tree from POM? It hd trouble at first because it was too big.

Yeah and it caused an injury to one of the POM dancers right?

3 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

I truly believe the same. She was involved from the beginning. She started rehearsing at an appropriate time. I think POM 1.0 is going to end up like Britney Jean and Domination will be like Glory -- more Britney involvement, better quality, and appreciated by fans.

Her creative directors know how much fans are expecting and they've been reading fan opinions and concerns. They put out quality work. Strong directors + an involved Britney HAS to equal something good. Hopefully expectations are realistic and people won't melt down when she doesn't magically become someone she was 15 years ago.

Britney been involved in her shows 

Remember it's her show 

"They're the ones nervous because Britney's been specific on what she wants. She's the boss and they're making sure they do what she says because she will do great and people will love it"

- Cappy

P.S. "Buy Make Me on iTunes, it peaked at #17"

7 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

Exciting times await! I always thought promo would ramp up in January after the holidays. The time is here! Someone asked if we would get more promo pics and they replied "soon." Soon really means soon with them because last time someone asked if we could get rehearsal footage and they said "we'll see what we can do." Days later we had the rehearsal clips.

I have full faith in their creative ideas. I think the show will feel very fresh and a bit different for Britney. I think that's what fans are craving.

Soon it has to be soon anyway, 40 days left and they need to have sold out shows 

Lots of costumes to cut into leotards:demi:

I'm not expecting a lot really, from what we've seen it's going to be good and I'm confident about that, I'm just worried about Britney getting nervous and not executing everything correctly, but I guess that'll get better with time, it always does.

Archived