Nappytabs Posts About Domination Pre-Production

Superstition

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exciting times await! I always thought promo would ramp up in January after the holidays. The time is here! Someone asked if we would get more promo pics and they replied "soon." Soon really means soon with them because last time someone asked if we could get rehearsal footage and they said "we'll see what we can do." Days later we had the rehearsal clips.

I have full faith in their creative ideas. I think the show will feel very fresh and a bit different for Britney. I think that's what fans are craving.

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I think she will surprise us ❤️❤️❤️

I truly believe the same. She was involved from the beginning. She started rehearsing at an appropriate time. I think POM 1.0 is going to end up like Britney Jean and Domination will be like Glory -- more Britney involvement, better quality, and appreciated by fans.

Her creative directors know how much fans are expecting and they've been reading fan opinions and concerns. They put out quality work. Strong directors + an involved Britney HAS to equal something good. Hopefully expectations are realistic and people won't melt down when she doesn't magically become someone she was 15 years ago.

Aaaaaah I’m so anxious. Like I’m actually lowkey stressed. This is all happening way tooooo fast for me. Or is it just me? Unless they were doing stuff while she was on tour I dont know How she has enough time:crying4:

I wonder What the set list will be. Hopefully she has old cjoreography back too :o 

6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Aaaaaah I’m so anxious. Like I’m actually lowkey stressed. This is all happening way tooooo fast for me. Or is it just me? Unless they were doing stuff while she was on tour I dont know How she has enough time:crying4:

I wonder What the set list will be. Hopefully she has old cjoreography back too :o 

Most shows only take a month to put together. They actually been working longer than that, so I think it’s a good sign. 

Just depends on britney now :awkblink:

21 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Most shows only take a month to put together. They actually been working longer than that, so I think it’s a good sign. 

Just depends on britney now :awkblink:

Maybe if there is very little going on during the show. I’m pretty sure most super bowl performances are planned out months ahead. That is like a 15 minutes ordeal 

Archived