Paris Hilton Finally Revealed What Happened The Night She, Lindsay Lohan, And Britney Spears Hung Out

britneyausfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really liked Paris, but it's strange. It's like, after all these years I still don't know how I feel about her lol 

I think, I don't like her near Britney, because of what represents in her past, or what the media made it seem, but I kinda like Paris whenever she is not talking about Britney, like lately when she's been in Mexico doing interviews and stuff, when she talks about her businesses and so.

And I also like Lindsay in a weird way and I wish people gave her like a second chance, but I know it won't happen, and I'm really ok with that because I'm not that  huge of a fan.

So, yeah, cool I guess... :flawfree:

2 hours ago, rik said:

lindsay was a really well respected actress prior to everything that followed. she worked with meryl streep, jane fonda, you name it. but ya, she's f**kin messy lol

She worked with a lot of acclaimed actresses but Lindsay Lohan was a Disney movie actress who made a mess of her career while trying to break her Disney shackles. 'Mean Girls' was her biggest role outside of the Disney factory, which says a lot. She really isn't that good of an actress. Without Mean Girls, most people would have zero sympathy for her career.

48 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never really liked Paris, but it's strange. It's like, after all these years I still don't know how I feel about her lol 

I think, I don't like her near Britney, because of what represents in her past, or what the media made it seem, but I kinda like Paris whenever she is not talking about Britney, like lately when she's been in Mexico doing interviews and stuff, when she talks about her businesses and so.

And I also like Lindsay in a weird way and I wish people gave her like a second chance, but I know it won't happen, and I'm really ok with that because I'm not that  huge of a fan.

I didn't care for Paris Hilton until she released her debut self titled album 'Paris Hilton' in 2006. It was during the time when Britney was pregnant again and hadn't released an album in 3 years. Floptina decided to do a throwback flop album and there was a void for epic pop music. "Stars are Blind" "Turn You On" "Turn it Up" "Jealously" "Heart Beat" "Nothing in This World" ... Paris' debut album did for 2006 what Lady Gaga's debut 'The Fame' did in 2007, surprised me with epic pop music.

"Turn You on" is my favorite from her.

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

I didn't care for Paris Hilton until she released her debut self titled album 'Paris Hilton' in 2006. It was during the time when Britney was pregnant again and hadn't released an album in 3 years. Floptina decided to do a throwback flop album and there was a void for epic pop music. "Stars are Blind" "Turn You On" "Turn it Up" "Jealously" "Heart Beat" "Nothing in This World" ... Paris' debut album did for 2006 what Lady Gaga's debut 'The Fame' did in 2007, surprised me with epic pop music.

"Turn You on" is my favorite from her.

Stars Are Blind is really good, like REALLY good, and people sometimes mention it just like kind of a joke, but I think it deserves to be on the lists of the best pop songs of the past decades, but it goes unnoticed most of the times. Do you know if she ever performed it live? Did she ever perform any of her songs?

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

People gave Lindsay tons of chances though and they're still giving her chances. The fact that she keeps coming out with a new documentary every few years says something. When she starts looking presentable, people start stanning her again. People keep rooting for Lindsay because she's truly talented, wild and beautiful. She combines everything. Looks, talent, chaos, charm and *** appeal. She might be a train wreck but nobody seems to wanna look away. Anyway, I don't know how I feel about Paris either. I wish she would stop mentioning Britney and Lindsay. Both girls moved on from her.

I have not see her in a interview since she was super young oh my god she's aged so well. She looks so cute. I love even more now. She's the cool friend Britney needs to have in her life! Bring the spark back....too bad she's not allowed to even have a little bit of ***** once a in a while it would've really helped her give some edge to her life again. 

12 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Paris likes to keep this story going. She tries so hard to be Britney’s friend again and it’s embarrassing af. I bet Britney has no recollection of her time with Paris. 

I really don't understand why you say SHE keeps the story going. What is she supposed to do if she gets asked about it all the time?

If Paris said, "You know what. That's 10 years ago. I haven't seen her, talked to her in forever, don't know her anymore", Britney fans would be all over her saying, "How dare you shade her? No one cares about you..." etc.

She has been nothing but sweet to Britney and only talks about her in the highest of terms. That's how it works when you're in the entertainment industry - if you don't say something nice about someone, refuse the question, act like you don't know that person, you better know that there will be dramatic headlines to follow. Paris is a media genius - she knows exactly what to say when and to who.

Also, on a different note - To attribute even a minor role to Paris when it comes to what happened to Britney back then is ridiculous. They went out together, had a couple of fun nights out where Britney could forget what was going on at the time. If she hadn't gone out with Paris, she would have done it with someone else, probably some fame ***** like Alli, Sam or Adnan etc. Paris even made sure Britney crossed her legs when entering her car so no pics would make it online the next day... 

She's smart, turned her ditzy blonde image in a multi-million dollar, if not billion dollar, business and she really has her head straight and works hard. If anything, I think she'd be a great friend to Britney if the two got to hang out. 

18 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

She needs to stop bringing Britney and Lindsay up. Both of then have moved on from her. I doubt this is what Lindsay did. You don't just accidentally "crash" into someone's front seat. Wasn't Britney already in the backseat? Meaning, they were expecting her. I'm not a huge fan of Lindsay or anything but Paris saying Lindsay was too much drama for her is laughable. Paris sweety, you literally went to jail with a swarm of paparazzi surrounding you going back to jail.

Where do you see a backseat? Also, on that other photo of the night, you can see Lindsay pushing Britney. 

sub-buzz-7762-1545255839-1.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

6 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Where do you see a backseat? Also, on that other photo of the night, you can see Lindsay pushing Britney. 

sub-buzz-7762-1545255839-1.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

My bad. For some reason, I always thought Britney was in the back. Not sure why. Either way, Paris needs to stop. Both girls have moved on with their lives. She's nearing her 40s and still behaving like a teenager. Britney and Lindsay want nothing to do with her and haven't mentioned her in years. This is pathetic.

20 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah but when she divorced Kevin in early November 2006,  she was getting good publicity again appearing on Letterman; people were cheering for her and the Paris thing turned the media against her.

You’re right but her image was already tainted. I remember tv audiences bursting out in applause when she announced her divorce from Kevin... The media treated her like a joke.

21 hours ago, Buritney said:

It actually started way before that.. around the time she and Justin broke up and it got really bad when she married Kevin.

all of the sudden she wasn’t americas sweetheart anymore and the media started to label her white trash, cheater, homewrecker etc.

3:20

She was actually getting good press again when she announced her divorce...

1 hour ago, Britneybabyx said:

She’s stuck in the past. Tbh she needs to grow up i love her kindness but she uses  other ppl's fame to stay relevant:umwtf:shes making fun about Lindsay bc of something  which has happened about 12 years ago already.

I agree, she’s pushing 40 and is laboring under a severe misapprehension that it is 2004 and she’s still young, hot and relevant 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived