Paris Hilton Finally Revealed What Happened The Night She, Lindsay Lohan, And Britney Spears Hung Out

britneyausfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love how Paris always praises Brit. She is never badmouthing even now where they are obviously not very close anymore. She must have a very high opinion of her, bc she doesnt bother to talk openly about the reasons for disliking Lindsay. So she could do the same about Brit, but she doesnt. That makes her a very trustworthy friend. Love it!Β :clap1:

5 minutes ago, Guido said:

I really love how Paris always praises Brit. She is never badmouthing even now where they are obviously not very close anymore. She must have a very high opinion of her, bc she doesnt bother to talk openly about the reasons for disliking Lindsay. So she could do the same about Brit, but she doesnt. That makes her a very trustworthy friend. Love it!Β :clap1:

Unfortunately, hanging out with Paris triggered the media to turn against her in 2007.

Β 

45 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Unfortunately, hanging out with Paris triggered the media to turn against her in 2007.

Β 

It actually started way before that.. around the time she and Justin broke up and it got really bad when she married Kevin.

all of the sudden she wasn’t americas sweetheart anymoreΒ and the media started toΒ label herΒ white trash, cheater, homewrecker etc.

She needs to stop bringing Britney and Lindsay up. Both of then have moved on from her. I doubt this is what Lindsay did. You don't just accidentally "crash" into someone's front seat. Wasn't Britney already in the backseat? Meaning, they were expecting her. I'm not a huge fan of Lindsay or anything but Paris saying Lindsay was too much drama for her is laughable. Paris sweety, you literally went to jail with a swarm of paparazzi surrounding you going back to jail.

1 hour ago, Buritney said:

It actually started way before that.. around the time she and Justin broke up and it got really bad when she married Kevin.

all of the sudden she wasn’t americas sweetheart anymoreΒ and the media started toΒ label herΒ white trash, cheater, homewrecker etc.

Yeah but when she divorced Kevin in early November 2006,Β  she was getting good publicity again appearing on Letterman; people were cheering for her and the Paris thing turned the media against her.

Archived