Predict Britney's future

ovoxo

So I'm bored and @Khoazie thread & that article gave me this idea. Wrote a future timeline for Britney. Maybe someone will come back to this and be right   :badgirl:

2019- Some interviews and appearances promoting Domination. Domination begins with Less tics and better dancing from Brit. One or two singles are released but with no album, maybe an EP and a successful feature  

2020- Another leg of Domination begins, new album details slowly start leaking, followed by a lead single and an album. Album is critically acclaimed for having rock influence, but lukewarm success due to the focus on the residency. An extension till 2022 is announced for Domination. Britney and Sam get engaged

2021- Domination: revamped is scrapped due to low sales. A second and final single is released for her 2020 album. A new line of perfumes is announced. Brit and Sam get married. 

2022- lots of candids of a disheveled Britney and Sam. Not much else. Britney is happy but fans are going crazy. 

2023- a new single is released, it has moderate success due to come comeback hype and focuses on her vocals. Some promo performances, that have seemingly live vocals. Fans debate whether it's pre recorded or not. 

This is my realistic timeline. I should do an ideal one too :umok:

• Like 1

I have a bit of a talent when it comes to predicting things. For Britney:

Over the course of the next two years we are going to be very happy and proud as fans. Britney is actually going to do very well with her dancing and stylistic approach with her new album and residency. 

The new album will be a lot like the music Ariana did with Pharrell for sweetener but it works with Britney’s vocals a tad better.

domination is going to shock with how well Britney dances and the type of show it is. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, John0164 said:

I have a bit of a talent when it comes to predicting things. For Britney:

Over the course of the next two years we are going to be very happy and proud as fans. Britney is actually going to do very well with her dancing and stylistic approach with her new album and residency. 

The new album will be a lot like the music Ariana did with Pharrell for sweetener but it works with Britney’s vocals a tad better.

domination is going to shock with how well Britney dances and the type of show it is. 

This would be nice lol

• Like 1

A couple more Glory eras, maybe one BJ era there somewhere (I pray I’m wrong), she’ll finish up Domination after being extended once or twice and then will take a loooong break. RCA will then milk her catalogue with remixes and/or greatest hits. 

I have faith the music will be good at least, so that’s where my focus lies. 

• Like 2

2019 - Releases B10 called "**** You Mum". Britney claims Jayden came up with it "he just said it to me one day and I thought it was really endearing". It receives rave reviews for fiiinally being more experimental and is Britney's 7th US #1. Releases "**** You Fantasy".

2020 - Does a Domination Tour and gets a restraining order on Marta. Opens up a Fantasy perfume shop and releases "Shop Fantasy".

2021 - Gets released from her consevatorship and quits music. Releases "Final Fantasy". :bedtime:

• Like 2

2019: Domination begins and it’s a good show, with better choreography than POM and one song live. The show gets a second run till 2020. Britney releases a single on early summer but it doesn’t hit high positions on the charts since its promo was minimal. No more singles for the rest of the year.

2020: More Domination concerts. The sales are decreasing so they announce its final shows, followed by a mini tour on the US. Britney stays low for the rest of the year and gets engaged to Sam.

2021: On early fall some rumors begin about a new album coming soon. Britney announces the album for September and releases the lead single on the VMAs. She gets goods reviews and the nostalgia helps her get success. The MV also brings the attention of the GP and the album ends up selling more than BJ and Glory. Britney team up with Ariana for the second single and gets her first #1 on that decade. Britney announces a tour for 2022.

2022: Britney tours through North America, Europe and South America. By the end of the year, she announces a break and decides to focus on her family. She plans to marry Sam the next year and have a baby. 

That was all I could predict :riri:

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block