Post your favorite 2018ney moment (2018 throwback)

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed all the planned and then scrapped songs :demi:

Nah, the Janet vid was brill, Prerogative ad and I really like that candid of her in the car which was posted above.

When you reflect on it, it hasn't been that much of a terrible year but Brinny fans just love to be melodramatic af.

She's clearly taken some time out for herself and is just enjoying doing different things - people consistently want her to be releasing music and in the spotlight but we had a similar time in 2010 and she wasn't even touring then. Just let her be and hope that she can deliver something similar to 2016 next year.

3 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I really enjoyed all the planned and then scrapped songs :demi:

Nah, the Janet vid was brill, Prerogative ad and I really like that candid of her in the car which was posted above.

When you reflect on it, it hasn't been that much of a terrible year but Brinny fans just love to be melodramatic af.

She's clearly taken some time out for herself and is just enjoying doing different things - people consistently want her to be releasing music and in the spotlight but we had a similar time in 2010 and she wasn't even touring then. Just let her be and hope that she can deliver something similar to 2016 next year.

True. 

She was acutally constantly working ... I mean she did an Europe Tour which consumes a lot of time.

But it's been 2 1/2 years since Glory. I hope she releases B10 in 2019. 

I cannot wait .....

2018 she could have been completely lazy and did nothing all year but i'm so surprised she actually toured!

i got to see POM again in Manchester and Birmingham and I had the BEST time, it was so much fun and britney was on fire!

i had a m&g in birmingham too and britney was so sweet and polite and it was such a nice experience to meet her again!

She's also looked great in the my prerogative commercial and at GLAAD etc.

Archived