Choose The Singles For Domination's Setlist!

BrittonJeanSpears

What Do You Want To See On Domination? Unperformed Singles Have An Asterisk By Their Name!  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this does well, I'll make a version with all of the notable/popular album tracks. And to clarify some of the choices I've made here:

• My Only Wish (This Year) is a Christmas single. (Obviously.) However, it was never a full single in that it got a music video and promotional performances, it was simply a radio single since it gets airplay every Christmas season.
  • That's Where You Take Me was finally confirmed in 2015 (after over a DECADE of speculation) to have been a Philippines-only single, the last off of the Britney album, and peaked in said country at #3. Other country-specific singles are; Born To Make You Happy (released in all of Europe) and Anticipating (released exclusively in France), and And Then We Kiss and Unusual You (both released exclusively in New Zealand).
  • (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun was released as a promotional single before the release of the My Prerogative album, and even has single artwork.
  • When Britney did the infamous interview about Original Doll, she previewed Mona Lisa and said it was the likeliest choice to be the lead single, so even though OD was scrapped, Mona Lisa has been granted Honorary Single status for the purposes of this poll.
  • Kill the Lights won a fan contest where it was given an official music video. In my mind, if you have a music video, you're a single. So like Mona Lisa, since Kill the Lights was never officially released, it's an Honorary Single.
  • The only two singles not on this list are What's Going On and Hands, due to both being charity singles, and only featuring 20 seconds of Britney vocals combined.
  • Criminal is listed as being from B in the Mix: Vol. 2 because the Single Mix was included on that album, which was released around the time Criminal was decided upon as the next single, and physical copies described it as being a single from said album.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Love Rock N Roll wasn't released in France, that's why Anticipating was released there instead :) 

Ideally I'd like to see her perform (that wasn't on POM): BTMYH, DLMBTLTK (I think she really does like this song cause she did bring it back for FFT), Overprotected (although I'd prefer the original over the Darkchild remix), My Prerogative, Someday (unlikely but whatever, it's one of her best ballads), Kill the Lights, Unusual You (both of these songs should have been performed on the Circus Tour), HIAM and Criminal (I'm not over the fact she didn't perform this on FFT despite it being a single). And then I'd like to see some of her old album tracks performed (I'd love to see Inside Out and maybe some Glory songs that haven't been performed yet). 

Baby is such a classic. If they leave it out the audience will be like wtf

I want overprotected but the album version

and my prerogative obviously 

I would love a live acoustic btmyh version but we all know that’s not gonna happen

other than that I need classics and GP favs like oops crazy stronger Toxic slave and ttwe

and some personal favs like 3 and Amy

atwk could replace BOM easily 

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

****, I'm a :flop: I thought they were both released exclusively there back to back (mostly because they share a single artwork), but ILRNR was the worldwide single, wasn't it? Like BTMYH and FTBOMBH?

Yeah ILRNR was released worldwide except the US and France.

BTMYH was released in Europe. The rest of the world got FTBOMBH.

The same singles as always (Baby, Oops, Crazy, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, POM, Womanizer and WB) plus: And Then We Kiss (Such an incredible song. I still can't believe how they ruined the single), Kill The Lights, My Prerogative and HIAM. 

Make Me and Slumber Party because they are the newest.

I dont want: Everytime (I'm sick of it. I love it but I think she should sing other ballads and lately her performances have been boring), 3 (Again, I love it but it's so ******* predictable that it's going to be the 3rd song of the setlist and I hate that. 0 Creativity) and IUSA (The performances are always childish and boring)

Everybody wants Overprotected but I dont because I know she will ruin it with a terrible choreography. I love it and I would love her to see performing it live again but right now she can't do it.

7 hours ago, maquisl said:

The same singles as always (Baby, Oops, Crazy, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Toxic, Gimme More, POM, Womanizer and WB) plus: And Then We Kiss (Such an incredible song. I still can't believe how they ruined the single), Kill The Lights, My Prerogative and HIAM. 

Make Me and Slumber Party because they are the newest.

I dont want: Everytime (I'm sick of it. I love it but I think she should sing other ballads and lately her performances have been boring), 3 (Again, I love it but it's so ******* predictable that it's going to be the 3rd song of the setlist and I hate that. 0 Creativity) and IUSA (The performances are always childish and boring)

Everybody wants Overprotected but I dont because I know she will ruin it with a terrible choreography. I love it and I would love her to see performing it live again but right now she can't do it.

Honestly, I will never be over how they paid ATWK such dust. It was released on Halloween, it's dark, moody and edgy, but it was never added to the Circus Tour, it wasn't repackaged on Blackout, and it didn't even get a worldwide release or acknowledgement. :crying2: It could've had such a **** video.

9 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

BTMYH wasn't a France exclusive. I reached #1 in UK i believe

Yeah BTMYH was the fourth official European single for BOMT, and it was extremely successful (charted top 10 in every country I believe, and was top 5 in most). And you’re right, it debuted at #1 in the UK (and remains her sixth best-selling single there)!

Maybe it’s because I grew up in Europe and remember hearing it everywhere, but it’s still one of my favorite songs from her first few albums.

Also, this choreography is super underrated:

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho1_400.gif

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho3_400.gif

tumblr_oo7w4aTncS1w48wlho4_400.gif

ETA: I just found out the choreo was by Wade Robson, which is funny because that hip move in that third gif immediately reminded me of the similar move from Slave. This further bolsters my belief that no one can choreograph Britney as perfectly as Wade.

Part 1 
...Baby, One More Time
I'm A Slave 4 U
Part 2 
Me Against the Music
Toxic
Gimme More
Piece of Me
Break the Ice
Womanizer
Circus
If U Seek Amy
Part 3
Hold It Against Me
Till the World Ends
Make Me...
Slumber Party

No ballads or songs that can't have choreography cause she's not gonna sing obviously, so there's no need to waste a song. :umok:

On 11/30/2018 at 6:01 PM, Lilith said:

It will probably be the same POM setlist :cackling: in different order :cackling:

literally backwards

starts with Britney running from backstage and ends with her getting on that star "magic" thing

"are you ready to count to 3?!?!" and the Toxic starts with the slow part

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived