I heard 3 on the radio today on my way into work

Chaoscontrol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Isla. said:

yesterday I was in Lush and they played Boys (Co-Ed Remix) and then I Love Rock N Roll straight after.

Yeah, they also have her on the RPDR playlist (because some of the queens are part of the Christmas campaign), the Happy Happy Joy Joy playlist, My Only Wish (This Year) is on the Christmas playlist, etc etc.... I swear there's not a day that goes by that I don't hear Britney in there. Yesterday it was Slave and Womanizer.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah, they also have her on the RPDR playlist (because some of the queens are part of the Christmas campaign), the Happy Happy Joy Joy playlist, My Only Wish (This Year) is on the Christmas playlist, etc etc.... I swear there's not a day that goes by that I don't hear Britney in there. Yesterday it was Slave and Womanizer.

That’s awesome! That was actually my first time hearing her in Lush, that reminds me I heard My Only Wish in a restaurant this time last year.

18 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Aw, that's awesome! I love it when I hear places giving My Only Wish attention, it deserves it. :tiffanynod:

AHH I heard Britney again today in public! I went to Winter Wonderland (a Christmas fun fair in Hyde Park in London) and they played Toxic :crying2: 

I don’t listen to the radio, but I’ve heard ‘My Only Wish’ while out and about several times already... in stores and restaurants, at the mall, etc.  Most recently was at Big Lots (don’t judge me) on Thursday.  That song is inescapable this time of year, and I love it. 

Otherwise, the last time I heard Britney’s music on the radio was when I worked at J.Crew and the managers would let me play my Spotify over the sound system...you know there was lots of Britney in there. :quirkney:

21 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I learnt her dance to this 

reminds me when I was clubbing in Brighton nearly 3 years ago, at pryzm (a chain of clubs in U.K.) and we was changing rooms and they were playing her S&M version 

died.

I go to a gay club in Canterbury every Tuesday called Glitterbomb and all they play is Britney, Beyonce, Little Mix, Madonna, etc. It's amazing. Every night I hear at least 4 Britney songs. They played Toxic, S&M, Gimme More and Work ***** last week :tongueney:

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I go to a gay club in Canterbury every Tuesday called Glitterbomb and all they play is Britney, Beyonce, Little Mix, Madonna, etc. It's amazing. Every night I hear at least 4 Britney songs. They played Toxic, S&M, Gimme More and Work ***** last week :tongueney:

I LIVE IN KENT AND THERES A GAY CLUB HERE WHAT IS HAPPENING HOW DO I NOT KNOW!

i used to go to the gay clubs in Brighton and the bars every week when I was at uni there.

I DIDNT THINK THERE WAS ANY OTHER CLUBS IN CANTERBURY EXCEPT CHEMISTRY.

want to be my one and only britney friend in the area? 

Archived