I just realized... almost all of Britney's MVs represents a ****** roleplaying scenario/fetish

armrunner1998

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TraciBrooks said:

FTFY. Real fans will remember. That was some weird *** ****. Image result for britney pregnant born to make you happy

The original 16 and pregnant. 

Flop fan moment: it wasn’t until Exhale when I realized the whole pregnant girl thing. I did think that she looked preggers here growing up, but I figured it was the lighting lol

15 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I don't think so. You can put the word "****" in front of any female (or male, to be fair) music video to describe it and say the same thing.

Or Halloween costume. It’s out of control. “**** janitor,” “**** ferret,” “**** credit score,” “**** Abraham Lincoln” (my sister actually did that last one as a costume; she had the top hat, full beard and then booty shorts and heels. She referred to herself as “Babe-raham Lincoln.”)

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

“**** Abraham Lincoln” (my sister actually did that last one as a costume; she had the top hat, full beard and then booty shorts and heels. She referred to herself as “Babe-raham Lincoln.”)

h9BEEE0C2

:jfallonlol:

Archived