OH MY f**king GOD ITS HERE.

@britneys.glory

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I've bought the physical album twice (DELUXE and Japan), the digital album on iTunes and the singles (make me like twice)...

I don't wanna buy it again... I want another album! NEW MUSIC!!!

I've been listening to the same songs since 2016!!! Can't take it take it take no more!

I'd buy them again but i already bought 3 copies back in 2016: Standard, Deluxe and Japan Edition and trust me, i already spent A LOT of money for Glory and to me that's enough :nyschool: i did my part as a fan, now it's HER TURN to release new music :rihit: and once she'll release the new album i will buy the Standard, Deluxe and Japan edition (if i can spend the same amount of money again of course, lol otherwhise i'll buy the Deluxe edition only :pieceofwhat:)

10 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

I'd buy them again but i already bought 3 copies back in 2016: Standard, Deluxe and Japan Edition and trust me, i already spent A LOT of money for Glory and to me that's enough :nyschool: i did my part as a fan, now it's HER TURN to release new music :rihit: and once she'll release the new album i will buy the Standard, Deluxe and Japan edition (if i can spend the same amount of money again of course, lol otherwhise i'll buy the Deluxe edition only :pieceofwhat:)

I didnt buy it 3 times but what i did was stream glory on 3 different devices at the same time for a week and then I bought the physical copy I did all I could do , I was in 11th grade when it came out and even wrote on my standardized test to buy glory on iTunes so ik a test grader saw it,.... I did all I could do for britney she has to put in some work now

Archived