OH MY f**king GOD ITS HERE.

@britneys.glory

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Alikoc01 said:

YES WE ARE REBUYING BLACKOUT  TO GET IT TOO #1 ON ITUNES US. IF MARIAH'S LAMBS CAN GET "Glitter" out of all albums she has to #1. We can f**king do this. SPREAD THE WORD. I MEAN IT.

THIS IS FOR DECEMBER 2nd 2018. LETS DO THIS.

Fixed. :tiffanynod: you know, I love Glory, but I think Blackout never got the attention it deserved because of the bad reputation she had in 2006,2007 and 2008. Also, this would be Britney’s birthday present! So good :yesplease: 

we can do it for Glory as well, but it would be better to do it like the lambs and get it a #1 before the album release. But for the birthday, it’s blackout :tongueney:

Just now, stateofgracebritney said:

Fixed. :tiffanynod: you know, I love Glory, but I think Blackout never got the attention it deserved because of the bad reputation she had in 2006,2007 and 2008. Also, this would be Britney’s birthday present! So good :yesplease: 

we can do it for Glory as well, but it would be better to do it like the lambs and get it a #1 before the album release. But for the birthday, it’s blackout :tongueney:

from what I understood from twitter it was supposed to be for blackout. 

Idk why the op is saying glory

Archived