This New Britney x Prerogative Clip Is All You Need

holditagainstbritney

Overprotectedney  2.0 :yesplease: I bet you wouldn’t say bad things about the fun stuff if she looked like this on meet and greets. It’s all about makeup. 

look at this people, makeup turns them from average woman to dolls in minutes! I swear if Britney was unhappy with extra fat on cheeks and a puffy nose, followed by thin lips, she could have hired a makeup artist, a Korean one. 

If she wanted it to be real and permanent, Korean plastic surgery is also the best in the world. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Goku said:

God her team can make me hate everything. Just release the full thing. :brityawning:

Also, the horrible outfit and the pointless edit on her body (look at the star in the background)

flip.gif

This totally reminds me of when primeney saw her 2001 rolling stone cover and she said “aww they edited my ***** too big” lol

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

I wanna see it, pls, help me :tysm:

I tried looking for it because I wanted to see it again too but I remember it was like on of those ET or access Hollywood things and she was doing some publicity for something but they mentioned about her then recent rolling stone cover and can’t remember the details if she said she hasn’t seen it since the shoot and shoots tend to be a blur to her cuz she does so many but they cut to show her the cover and she did her signature girly whiny voice “awwww they made my ***** too big” or something like that (that was toooo adorable that it stuck with me like it wasn’t her being a diva but like okay, you guys did me wrong but that’s okay we’re cool) I think She even had a response about if she was mad at them or something...oh my god I must find this to clarify!

Archived