Should Britney re-record 'Hold On Tight' and release it as the lead single for B10?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Million Billion said:

1. The song is perfect the way it is, there's no need to re-do it. 

2. I can't stand another slow lead single after Make Me, no matter how good the song it is. 

3. I LOVE Hold On Tight but, why re-do a song that she will ignore anyway just as she did with her last 2 albums? 

Many fans claim the BJ album is bsdsd but this song itself is better than many Glory songs, stream it instead ******* 

It really is a f**king masterpiece and stands out among the rest of the BJ songs. I just wish she sang it in full instead of Myah creeping into the song every 3 seconds. Or at least that's what it sounds like. :joanne:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 5:40 AM, OohOohStarbucks said:

I don't get how u guys hate it so much???? For me is one of Britney's more mature songs, the vocals are pretty good and it felt different from what she had released until then.

Personally I really like it.

Most people seem to like it tbh. at least those with TASTE.

They just hate the idea of it being re-recorded/re-released as the lead single for B10.  I mean, at this point I'd rather get something than nothing at all cause at this rate we're going, we're not getting new music for a while.

legendtinahpkcg.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived