Do you think Britney knows Andre Fuentes passes?

9 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

She posted something biblical when he originally passed. Of course she knows.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2016/06/britney-spears-choreographer-andre-fuentes-death-coroner-reveals-gruesome-details/

I remember reading that he was kicked off of the Circus tour because of *****.

***** are destroying so many families. I keep hearing and reading about people overdosing on heroine, oxy/xanax, etc. like a lot!!!!

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Of course she knows! But there's still a part of me that make me (ooh ooh) think she doesn't know :xfactorlook: or they just said "He went on a long trip" just to keep her calm:wontcry:

he wasn't a dog, he wasn't taken to a farm :lessons:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I think she knows... but maybe we they don't know that she knows...Or maybe they don't know that we know she knows... 

tenor.gif?itemid=4557898

RIP Andre :( 

I had to pause for a this...

12 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Of course she knows! But there's still a part of me that make me (ooh ooh) think she doesn't know :xfactorlook: or they just said "He went on a long trip" just to keep her calm:wontcry:

Something like this should never be hidden from her. I would not be okay if it were me.

• 2 years later...
48 minutes ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

Until its proven that it was an overdose im going to continue to assume that team cship had him killed. Everything i have read says he was previously a healthy guy and it happened out of nowhere...

I think that’s reaching a bit :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I mean her team are evil but this was before a lot of stuff had properly been exposed and she hadn’t worked with him from years prior. Not to mention an overdose does happen out of nowhere. 

I genuinely do believe however that Britney is completely unaware that he died which is just sick. Looking back on some posts from 2018 it’s been said that her team think she’s hypersensitive and would take it bad. I’m sorry but that’s life. Every human has to deal with loss that’s just another excuse to keep treating her like a baby.

2 hours ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

Until its proven that it was an overdose im going to continue to assume that team cship had him killed. Everything i have read says he was previously a healthy guy and it happened out of nowhere...

He was a well known addict within the industry. He cleaned up when Britney did the Circus comeback but ended up failing a random **** test. He had m*** and a handful of other ***** listed as the cause of death. **** addicts can look physically healthy on the outside. To say that he was killed is just gross. 

can we lock the thread? He has been gone for years now and should be respected in death. ***** and the entertainment industry are vicious and unfair. Let’s let him Rest In Peace. 

• Like 2