k-mart capri sun generic brand

obesity

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her team needs to see this. Lots of celebrities have been truly harmed by people like him. Look at John Lennon.

Reporting him to Twitter will do nothing else than erasing his profile, he'll keep wanting to do this, and probably trying to do this. Her team needs to find out. And if this gets deleted they never will.

54 minutes ago, Soni said:

Why does she always attract people like this..

I know remember that Trawick murderer who wrote her a detailed open letter saying he wanted to kidnap her, torture her and make her his *** slave and now he's in prison for doing everything he said he wanted to do to Britney to another girl? I swear this world is ****** up :(

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I know remember that Trawick murderer who wrote her a detailed open letter saying he wanted to kidnap her, torture her and make her his *** slave and now he's in prison for doing everything he said he wanted to do to Britney to another girl? I swear this world is ****** up :(

He's not in prison. He was executed back in 2009.
https://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/trawick1168.htm

omg.. in these days is better to be precautious.

Im living in Europe but not in Belgium.. I found this service desk e-mail to make reports for Belgium Police in charge of crimes on the web.. maybe would be good to contact them. what do you think guys? what would it be the best way to proceed?

https://policeonweb.belgium.be/eloket/selectComplaintTypeAndAuthentication.action?lang=fr

servicedesk.dto@bosa.fgov.be 

8 hours ago, Sil said:

To be honest, i came here thinking "another kid looking for attention" ... but now that i see the posts and picture, this person is disturbed and can be a danger. Maybe should be reported to twitter, at least?

Reported

Archived