The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Lilith said:

So Britney's team went from Randee's blinding bright/glow-edited pics to pitch black pics where we barely see anything :cackling: can't they settle for something in the middle for once? LMAO :cackling:

CAN ANYONE RECOGNIZE OUTFIT there? looks like a bra/top with transparent sleeves but.... the bottom , bare leg or ACTUAL PANTS???????

OMG I was just thinking that a lot of people on here were saying how B10 era could be like Blackout 2.0  

BOMT - CIRCUS

OIDIA - FF

BRITNEY - BJ

ITZ -  Glory

BO - B10

Well could it actually be happening? Her new residency promo so far has a darker theme and isn't using the bright shades that we've seen used for POM. Instead we've been seeing her opting for mainly dark colour scheme.

Give me those Blackoutney vibes :yesplease::staysalty:

3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Gaga is shook :airpls:

477629ED00000578-5195153-image-m-42_1513

Why was her announcement so basic compared to this? It's her first residency after all :wyd:

Cause she knows she is getting better reviews so the glittery announcement is not needed. 

On the Brit side, I like what I saw so far. Enough of that childish image she used for the previous residency. I still gets nightmares about that red V dress of the previous photoshoot. 

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Gaga is shook :airpls:

Why was her announcement so basic compared to this? It's her first residency after all :wyd:

Honestly I was so disappointed at Gaga's announcement. At least with Team B they have given us actual events with media attention to announce Britney's residencies and yet all the Little Monsters got were a few IG post's.

2 minutes ago, camy934 said:

- Perfect Song for all those waiting up for the announcement. 

I feel so bad for slumber party, make me, if I’m dancing, no seas cortes and do you wanna comer over... they are going to be forgotten... the singles which never happened :tiffanycries:

Archived