The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CristMont said:

GOSH! they're rehearisng the entrance walking down the stairs like POM work ***** :dead:

One of the worst parts of her performing is all the assistance she needs with stairs. and I know it has to do with the shoes, but still. Best to avoid them.

You guys, Britney is not performing. One of those dancers is my friend and she’s not one of Britney’s official dancers. Have we seen any of her official dancers in Vegas? When Britney was welcomed to Vegas the first time I went, there was a performance to introduce her, with dancers and acrobats. They rehearsed all day, then they performed before Britney got out of a limo and talked for like 5 mins. Don’t get over excited. 

3 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

She will come on stage and say she is excited to announce Vegas residency. That's it.

Event over. Nothing special.

No performance, no new single - just pandaney with messy hair

If you set the bar that low, then we might actually be super impressed if anything a tad different actually happens! 

Archived