The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Britney's supposedly new choreographers are Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo AKA Nappytabs.

They've won two Emmys for their choreography and are famously known for working on SYTYCD. They've been backup dancers for Beyonce, Toni Braxton, Missy Elliot, Timbaland etc. They were assistant directors on Xtina's Back to Basics tour and Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour. They have worked many times with Jamie King (Circus Tour & Femme Fatale Tour )

Notable Past work includes:

- Madonna's 2012 Superbowl performance 

- Ed Sheehan's 'Thinking Out Loud' music video

- Mariah Carey's Number #1 to Infinity Vegas Residency

- JLO'S All I Have Vegas Residency 

Their choreography is primarily Hip Hop 

Need to start saving because I want to see this show in Vegas! PoM looked better in Vegas then on tour and it’s just the experience of seeing a show in Vegas plus seeing Britney :airpls:

and I have missed the weekly videos of her performing while she was in Vegas at least we had something to keep us talking. I’m ready for this new era, I’m all for it. 

Shes happier in Vegas I just want her to put 110% into it. But I have faith she will :yesplease:

5 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

So Britney's supposedly new choreographers are Tabitha and Napoleon D'umo AKA Nappytabs.

They've won two Emmys for their choreography and are famously known for working on SYTYCD. They've been backup dancers for Beyonce, Toni Braxton, Missy Elliot, Timbaland etc. They were assistant directors on Xtina's Back to Basics tour and Celine Dion's Taking Chances Tour. They have worked many times with Jamie King (Circus Tour & Femme Fatale Tour )

See Brit telling them to be less JLo and more Mariah because she 'always sings live' :badgirl:

5 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

This sounds good! Really hope the production is high end. 

Archived