Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, breatheheavy said:
britney-spears-new-las-vegas-residency-p

Britney Spears will reportedly announce her new Las Vegas residency at the The Park Theater on Thursday, October 18th.

Britney popped up on The Ellen Show last week to announce an announcement. A report from the Las Vegas Review Journal semi-confirms what fans suspected all along - a new Las Vegas residency – presumably at The Park Theater inside Park MGM.

Ricky Martin, Cher, Bruno Mars, Aerosmith and soon to be Lady Gaga also perform inside the Park Theater.

More from BreatheHeavy.com:
One More Time: Fans Are Guessing The Name Of Britney’s New Vegas Residency

There's a live event happening on the Las Vegas Strip at Toshiba Plaza at the front of T-Mobile Arena on Thursday night, the RJ reports.

Britney will arrive at 7 p.m. to announce the big news - if you're interested in attending, get there at 6 p.m., they advise.

What's the Ellen connection? The event will be broadcast live on DeGeneres’s YouTube channel.

It's rumored Britney will bank $500,000 per performance.

Brit's manager, Larry Rudolph, told the RJ they “can’t specify exactly what it is just yet, but I can say she is very excited and can’t wait to share this news with the world on Thursday!”

GLAAD confirmed Britney's presence as well.

The new residency coincides with the 20th anniversary of Britney's debut single, "Baby One More Time."

See y'all in Vegas!

Ok people I think that is coming New Las Vegas show comes next year 2019 and new album coming soon

35 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Being the highest paid act in Vegas beating artists like Celine Dion means something guys. Don't act like she doesn't deserve it. She's a money machine and won't stop making millions, deal with it:whatitellu:

Agree

Even when she's not putting effort on anything she does with her career, she will countinue to make money :whatitellu:

That's what matters to her and almost all artists. so what is new?

Queen loves money :cardi:

16 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

You are talking about two separate things. Grosses and her nightly pay per show. She did not get PAID 500K a show for Circus Tour. GROSSES were 1-2 mill a show, just like her recent Asian and European tour per-show grosses. Britney will be the highest paid act in Las Vegas with this new contract and how many other artists get PAID 500K each day for one show? 

Sis let me throw some facts your way. There’s a news video with proof that I can’t find at the moment but it exists, that Britney needed to pay K-fed off or pay the child support or something like that but it would not be a problem paying it off cause sis is banking on or around 1.5 million per show. Exhale Detectives pls look for this video cause I know it’s real and a sis has good memory. Also I got this too “On average, the artist takes 74% of the ticket price, although it can go as high as 90% in some cases.”

That 90% is probably Beyoncé :juggingu:

So for example if I buy a 150 ticket to see her, sis is gonna get the majority of the money leaving off like 39, and that’s just one ticket, and it’s the average and there’s tickets of different prices as well  sooo :queenflopga: 

Also I’m not gonna calculate every show and do all that math **** cause nobody got the time for it now

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me went #1 on iTunes and kept seeing increases weeks after with its biggest increase on VMA night

Make Me, like all the other songs performed at the VMAs, saw an increase for a day and tanked hard. The VMAs were useful to Make Me to reach the peak position again and free fall next week. That’s all it did.

You’re like that stan Miguel on Twitter. Just repeating and repeating yourself and replying with things that are minimal or that have nothing to do with what it’s been talked.

19 minutes ago, CristMont said:

137,000,000 million of users and 7,000,000,000 million incomes 

That's how it works henny :raven:

Netflix doesn't release ratings, nor do they count as "streams" or album sales.

At least they knew how many people tuned in to watch Lemonade on HBO. A Netflix release is literally just putting it out there and hoping for the best. 

It's sad that I can already predict her atrociously awkward "appearance" tomorrow. Will there be cue cards off to the side for her to read? YES. Will she stare off to the side every 3 seconds to make sure Larry is watching and OKing what she is saying? YES. Will she be playing with her fingers? YES. This is nothing new or exciting. How sad that for a 20 year career, only 5 years were really great. I'm also sad that I keep holding on hoping for more knowing damn well she will never gimme more. 

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team works for her and Britney loves Vegas and the people love the show.

People pay to see Taylor Swift and Rihanna and they are terrible performers

As if Britney wasn’t a mediocre performer nowadays but hey, as long as fans like you keep supporting this clownery of a show they’ll keep on milking the fans. And you should see another performers live so you can see that Britney’s current performance abilities are ****.

Archived