Britney’s perfumes

Miss_R

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My faves: Curious, Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy and Believe.

I have most of her perfumes. I have:

Curious, Curious In Control, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Twist, Island Fantasy, Fantasy Anniversary Edition, Fantasy Nice Remix, Fantasy Naughty Remix, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Stage Edition, Fantasy Intimate Edition, Believe, Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, Private Show and Prerogative.

I've kinda stopped buying the spin off ones (especially the Fantasy ones, I've actually lost count ddd) though because I have so many (I also own loads of other perfumes not by Britney) so I tend to just buy the new ones from her. I don't have Curious Heart either because I've NEVER seen that one at a perfume shop in my country. Although I think it's a very rare perfume from her anyway.

5 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Curious, Curious In Control, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Twist, Island Fantasy, Fantasy Anniversary Edition, Fantasy Nice Remix, Fantasy Naughty Remix, Fantasy Stage Edition, Fantasy Intimate Edition, Believe, Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, Private Show and Prerogative.

I've kinda stopped buying the spin off ones (especially the Fantasy ones, I've actually lost count ddd) though because I have so many (I also own loads of other perfumes not by Britney) so I tend to just buy the new ones from her. I don't have Curious Heart either because I've NEVER seen that one at a perfume shop in my country. Although I think it's a very rare perfume from her anyway.

Wow.. :ohwow: 

I have only smelled Midnight Fantasy, Fantasy, Curious, Believe, Private Show. Are many of them sweet what you have?

And we don’t have so many of them in our shops.

I'm a guy and I LOVE Believe. It's my go to. It's not feminine really.. just like a very woodsy, fresh, patchouli incense-type scent.

I also have Fantasy (Naughty Remix) which I love and has a dark, unisex sort of feel to it. I've got Prerogative too but tbh it's not as good as the other two I just mentioned. The vanilla/coffee smell is really heavy on it.

11 minutes ago, Miss_R said:

Wow.. :ohwow: 

I have only smelled Midnight Fantasy, Fantasy, Curious, Believe, Private Show. Are many of them sweet what you have?

And we don’t have so many of them in our shops.

Yeah pretty much all of them are sweet haha. Not really Curious and Believe though imo. I've always found both of those to be more floral smelling. But most of her perfumes are sweet and some fruity.

14 minutes ago, Isla. said:

All Fantasy perfumes are sweet?

I also thought about buying on of the Fantasy, but Fantasy Intimate, Island Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy The Nice Remix, Fantasy The Naught Remix, Maui Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy are only available on online shop, so I can’t smell them.. :crying4:

What would you recommend?

3 minutes ago, Miss_R said:

All Fantasy perfumes are sweet?

I also thought about buying on of the Fantasy, but Fantasy Intimate, Island Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy The Nice Remix, Fantasy The Naught Remix, Maui Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy are only available on online shop, so I can’t smell them.. :crying4:

What would you recommend?

I deffo recommend my three faves: Fantasy, Circus Fantasy and Island Fantasy. All three of these are sweet and incredibly fruity and that's why I love these ones so much compared to her others. Island Fantasy is also a perfect scent for summer! Fantasy and Circus Fantasy both last a while on me too. 

As for the others, well they're also nice scents but I don't like them as much as the other 3 that I mentioned above. The weird thing is people say that the Intimate Edition is not the same as the original Fantasy but it smells exactly like the original Fantasy to me (and afaia both the Anniversary and Stage editions ARE the original Fantasy but in different bottles). And I don't own Maui Fantasy so I can't comment on that one.

6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I deffo recommend my three faves: Fantasy, Circus Fantasy and Island Fantasy. All three of these are sweet and incredibly fruity and that's why I love these ones so much compared to her others. Island Fantasy is also a perfect scent for summer! Fantasy and Circus Fantasy both last a while on me too. 

Than you :) 

I think I’ll buy Island Fantasy then 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Curious, Curious In Control, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Fantasy Twist, Island Fantasy, Fantasy Anniversary Edition, Fantasy Nice Remix, Fantasy Naughty Remix, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Stage Edition, Fantasy Intimate Edition, Believe, Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, Private Show and Prerogative.

Whoa! Wow. 

3 minutes ago, JKW said:

I never ever smelled one single f**king Britney perfume. :trash: Not even one.

Me neither...

• Super Mods

I love preogative, I know it’s very sweet and feminine in the beginning but the dry down later is amazing and it’s also close enough to the skin that it doesn’t bother people. 

Island Fantasy is a fav too but it barely last so it sucks as it’s fruity but in a fresh way it doesn’t smell sickly sweet to me.

I also have Believe but I don’t know, I like it but at the same time I can’t get over it’s syrupy note. It’s a perfect men’s cologne but there’s a sickly sweetness that maybe my skin is enhancing it so I don’t wear it as often.

I've started to buy them, well, not quiet, actually just have a few, but I plan to (eventually) buy them all.

I have Fantasy: Intimate Collection, Private Show, Fantasy: Circus, Believe :ugh: and Prerogative (the water bottle or however is called, always forget it lol).

I've smelled other at different stores, including Fantasy, Curious, Sunset, Island, Hidden, Midnight, and I think that's it. 

My favorite really is Intimate Collection, I don't wear it, but it smells delicious. Private Show smells really similar. I think Circus is great, but gets tiring after a while, like a few hours after you spray it. I wear Prerogative but I assume because it's the watered version it doesn't last that longer (or at least I don't notice it).

Believe is the worst I've smelled. I mean, it doesn't smell horrible, it just smells like an old lady, it doesn't smell "masculine" or woodsy as some people say, or maybe that's the smell of wood, but it sucks. 

I went once to Boots and I saw all the celebrities perfumes (I bet they all smell the same), I saw a few Britney's and I smelled some of them. All very sweet (I saw 'Sunset Fantasy' too with the horrendous picture) but 'VIP Private Show', this one smelled like an expensive one, I think if someone wears that perfume no one will think it's a Britney's perfume.

Answering to the questions: I don't have any favorite (too sweet for me as I'm a boy); I don't like them I don't dislike them; none.

By the way, I haven't smelled 'Prerogative' yet, so maybe I like this one.

Midnight Fantasy is my fav..but maybe cuz it was my first

Fantasy was okay but...too womenish for me

I like Island Fantasy
Curious is nice
I love F Twist (but I've smelled only a tester and I know they are 2 bottles (Midnight and Fantasy) but I prefer the mixed smell)
At first I hated Radience but only because I smelled an old version of it...now I like it

still, probably my top 3 are : Midnight Fantasy,Fantasy Twist (the mixed smell),Island Fantasy

Havent smelled the other ones like Private Show and Prerogative

although I wanted to buy Prerogative but it's nowhere and it's too expensive to buy it from the US (plus my friends there convinced me that it wasnt so good)

Archived