Britney’s perfumes

Miss_R

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

This is what happens when your manager is Jewish.

They're so smart for that kind of things :idkney: There's this Mexican pop singer that managed to reunite the most popular acts from the 90's in this joint tour, and it has been very successful since 2016 or so. And before that he made possible another joint tour between two 90's bands that were considered rivals back in the day (he's a member of one of those bands). He reunited bands that separated years ago, and even managed to get back the solo singers that came from them, that swore to never come back. He even brought from the shadows this female pop singer that not only retired in 2002, she completely disappeared to the point that no media or no one knew where she was, or even if she was still alive, and now she just released her first single in 16 years, and it's so incredible :crying1:

So yeah, I don't know if it's because he's Jewish, but he definitely has a keen eye for business. :donewithit:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They're so smart for that kind of things :idkney: There's this Mexican pop singer that managed to reunite the most popular acts from the 90's in this joint tour, and it has been very successful since 2016 or so. And before that he made possible another joint tour between two 90's bands that were considered rivals back in the day (he's a member of one of those bands). He reunited bands that separated years ago, and even managed to get back the solo singers that came from them, that swore to never come back. He even brought from the shadows this female pop singer that not only retired in 2002, she completely disappeared to the point that no media or no one knew where she was, or even if she was still alive, and now she just released her first single in 16 years, and it's so incredible :crying1:

So yeah, I don't know if it's because he's Jewish, but he definitely has a keen eye for business. :donewithit:

Wait did Larry do all that?

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

No :embarrassney: I was just supporting the idea that there are actual many Jewish people in the entertainment business, or any other business, that actually know how to make a lot of money, like they have a certain instinct, like they can smell how to make the most by investing the least.

Oh ok. Got it. I was hoping that was Larry and that maybe there’s a method to his madness but no, her entire team is just ****. :nochillbrit:

• 3 weeks later...

Private Show is incredible. It has really impressive longevity and sillage (how far it projects), and it smells sophisticatedly sweet. Definitely very feminine, possibly even girly, but if you've smelled Fantasy, it's like a grown up and more complex version of that idea. They don't smell similar though.

Circus Fantasy is also awesome. It's sweet and fruity in a light and effervescent way, and really easy to find. 

Check out fragrancenet.com, you can find all of her fragrances for really cheap and authentic. I just got PS from there the other day for $14.50. A STEAL. 

You just have to be smart when you're buying her older fragrances. For example, don't buy In Control Curious for something you want to wear, because they stopped producing it in 2012 so all of the bottles are now expired. I bought it recently to have in my collection but it just smells like alcohol and is unwearable.

Her fragrances have definitely been getting better and better. I know people wish she'd stop with them and do more music but I don't think the two are really correlated at all. I hope she keeps poppin em out :)

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, Isla. said:

I deffo recommend my three faves: Fantasy, Circus Fantasy and Island Fantasy. All three of these are sweet and incredibly fruity and that's why I love these ones so much compared to her others. Island Fantasy is also a perfect scent for summer! Fantasy and Circus Fantasy both last a while on me too. 

I just got Island Fantasy and it’s amazing!

Thank you :)

Archived