What is the most hated Britney song?

Cigarettes&Cologne

What song does the fanbase hate?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

If I’m Dancing is like my favorite Britney song ever:hideous: This is a very unpopular opinion but I feel the same way towards Overprotected (the album version). It’s too f**king loud and obnoxious and noisy and I just get a major headache when I listen to it. I hate that version lmao. 

Thank god the darkchild version exists.

Haha we essentially have completely opposite musical opinions, because “Overprotected” is one of my favorite Britney songs ever. I even like it better than the DC version, although the music video for the latter is infinitely better. But hey, it’s all subjective and there’s no accounting for taste! :) 

(FWIW, I’m pretty sure my opinion re:IID is very unpopular as well, because I remember nearly everyone praising the hell out of that track and wanting it as a single). :mhm:

I voted before I read the comments and found out we weren't supposed to vote Myah songs...

Body Weight always sounded like an unfinished demo to me. I'd probably like it if Britney sang it. I don't hate the other songs, I just don't listen to them as much or at all anymore.

For me it is and always will be It Should Be Easy, but Body Ache and Big Fat Bass are also really close. Private Show is meh, but these three definitely beat her. I can't @people saying Soda Pop is her worst. My Baby is also not her best track, but it's personal and she probably loves it, so I can't vote for it. Chillin' With You has a bad drop but I love that she and her sister had a song together, though i would have preferred it to be on Jamie's album because then it'd be more acoustic and :jj:personal. But it wasn't her worst by far.

EDIT: Ooh I forgot about Mmm Papi! It's better than the BJ twins and Big Fat Bass, but worse than Private Show and Chillin' With You.

Archived