What is the most hated Britney song?

Cigarettes&Cologne

What song does the fanbase hate?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Ok BO is my favorite Britney album  . Having said that, HOE (?) is one of like two tracks that I find myself skipping on BO. Don’t drag me Exhalers I realize it’s loved by many in the the fan base! :awks:

It’s not a terrible song it just gets a bit repetitive for me...

It's my 2nd favorite song of that album. Basically because it the one that sticks to that early 00's pop sound and I love that type of catchy tunes :tbh:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Just the most important one. :bwink:

britney-spears-queen-pop-got-sin.gif

I mean, to be honest Britney has almost completely shaped my understanding of pop music as we know it. It’s hard for me to picture pop music without Britney Spears...like can you imagine? :wow:

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

It's my 2nd favorite song of that album. Basically because it the one that sticks to that early 00's pop sound and I love that type of catchy tunes :tbh:

I’m in love with “Heaven on Earth” and its Europop perfection. Listening to it with headphones is especially amazing because you hear so many layers of ethereal vocals and can really appreciate the impeccable production. :bigtime:

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I mean, to be honest Britney has almost completely shaped my understanding of pop music as we know it. It’s hard for me to picture pop music without Britney Spears...like can you imagine? :wow:

No! I honestly can’t. My second favorite popstar is Gaga, and in many ways she is objectively more talented than Britney, but even she has acknowledged numerous times that she wouldn’t have a career if it weren’t for Britney’s massive impact on the pop industry. 

And just personally, having grown up with Britney, I also can’t picture my childhood/teen years without the music videos, performances, albums, etc. She's practically been the soundtrack of my life! 

46 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

In contrast, Britney is really good at embodying different moods to otherwise soulless pop songs and making her songs unmistakably “Britney,” even though they would largely be very generic if performed by another artist.

This. One of my besties and I have often debated about what is it about Britney that makes her unique when it comes to her material, whether it’s her music or performances.  (He likes her but he’s not a fan.) He likes to egg me on by asking “what does Britney do that other girls can’t?” :ririshade2: Of course I’ll always clap back and stand my ground but it’s still not easy for me to articulate to be real. The best I can come up with sometimes is because “it’s Britney *****?” 

12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

No! I honestly can’t. My second favorite popstar is Gaga, and in many ways she is objectively more talented than Britney, but even she has acknowledged numerous times that she wouldn’t have a career if it weren’t for Britney’s massive impact on the pop industry. 

And just personally, having grown up with Britney, I also can’t picture my childhood/teen years without the music videos, performances, albums, etc. She's practically been the soundtrack of my life! 

I’ve said this often to my inner circle, “play BOMT at my funeral.” And I mean it! :lessons:

I adore Lady Gaga and she’s like the only other pop star besides Britney that I stan for but it’s not even anywhere near that level. But I totally understand what you mean about her being more talented objectively in many ways. I’ve always loved that Lady Gaga has from the go acknowledged Britney as a major influence in her life. It speaks to her authenticity because I’ve always felt like many people often hesitant to give Britney her credit, because of who she is as a pop star. It’s “cooler” to list “real artists” as influences such as David Bowie, or Prince, or Madonna, etc. At least that’s my impression?

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

If a song was a migraine, it would be “If I’m Dancing.” 

If I’m Dancing is like my favorite Britney song ever:hideous: This is a very unpopular opinion but I feel the same way towards Overprotected (the album version). It’s too f**king loud and obnoxious and noisy and I just get a major headache when I listen to it. I hate that version lmao. 

Thank god the darkchild version exists.

I know people here don't really hate it buuuuutt

OUTRAGEOUS IS HER WORST SONG IN EXISTENCE ID RATHER LISTEN TO CHILLIN WITCHU FIVE THOUSAND TIMES THAN THAT HOT GARBAGE OF A SONG ONCE. I said it. I was gonna make an Outrageous hate thread but I got scared of getting dragged but this was the perfect opportunity:whatitellu:

It's gross, glad the music video never got finished. It would have been worse than Make Me, I just KNOW it:donewithit: 
Plus, it's the song that ended Primeney so that's another reason to hate on it:evilpatrick:

Britney herself dislikes it so I'm basically doing god's work:evilpatrick:

L E T 
O U T R A G E O U S 
B U R N 

:letitburn::letitburn::letitburn::letitburn:

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Heaven On Earth is about Sean, Idk if she specifically said it or it was just rumored back in 07. It was the first song she recorded when she was still pregnat in 06 so I wouldn't be surprised :ehum:

Nah this was recorded shortly after she filed for divorce. The producer said she had a tough time singing the lyrics because they were about love.

28 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

it'll **** up the poll now if i add anything, but from the comments pretty girls & mmm papi are other strong contenders but we have a CLEAR winner (i like the melody of CWY :embarrassney:)

surprised no one has mentioned Ooh La La yet :awkblink:

My Baby is the worst, to be honest. But why are people dragging Mmm Papi? :gloria:

Archived