Has Sam Proposed to Britney?

Scrappy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, femmefataledoll said:

Yeah me too! She wants a girl so badly :tifftear:

yea i would be so happy for her after all the times she said she wants a girl so she wouldn't be as lonely! i just don't see how that would happen under a c-ship...i mean she doesn't even have custody of her kids now. i think custody would go to the father. also people are saying it's gwen stefani now lol

On 9/25/2018 at 11:38 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Marriage is a great thing but no for someone like you who seems to be unable to commit to one person. Maybe you're greedy. Not having a go at you, MANY marriages fail. It's too easy for marriage to fail now, but it's those people who divorce who devalue marriage. 

* OK to divorce if abuse involved in the marriage, of course. Or infidelity. 

just because someone doesn't want to marry, it doesn't mean that they are unable to commit to one person.you can be loyal to the person you love and not get married.there are lots of people who cheat on their husbands/wifes, marrige doesn't prevent it in any way.and what's wrong with divorcing if you don't love your partner anymore?in my opinion, it's not bad to leave your partner if you are not happy with him/her anymore or if you love someone else (ı'm not talking about cheating, ı'm talking about breaking up or divorcing when you realize that you don't want that person anymore or that you want someone else).this is almost as big of a problem as abuse or infidelity.you can be with your lover without marrying as long as you two love each other.ı don't wanna marry but ı would never do anything wrong like cheating or something like that.ı know there are many people like ı and think that marriage is not necessary.

Archived